Hacking where is the ar to wiird.jar file?can't find it anywhere.

Portal2player56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i looked all over the ARtoWiiRD V0.9 folder and can't find the ARtoWii.jar file.all i see is this:
root of folder:
AR to wiird folder
lib folder
Read me.txt

Within Ar to wiird folder:
artowiird folder
meta-inf folder

within artowiird folder:
Resources folder
Artowiirdaboutbox.class
artowiirdapp.class
artowiirdview$1.class
artowiirdview.class

within resources folder:
Busy icons folder
About.png
artowiirdaboutbox.properties
artowiirdapp.properties
artowiirdview.properties
splash.png

within busyicons folder:
busy icon 1 - 14.png (there are 14 png )
busy icon idle.png

Within Meta-inf folder:
Services folder
Manifest.mf

within Services folder:
org.jdesktop.application (can't run as something is either missing or the application is not formated?)
in lib folder there are two other folders but all the things in there are class files none are the .jar file i'm looking for or needing to actually convert codes. help?

Portal2player56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiRD is a sort of coding used for cheat codes to work with Nintendont/usb loader but artowiird just allows the converting of AR Codes to WiiRD codes so they can be modified for use in ocarina in the loaders/nintendont programs for games such as paper mario: the thousand year door or luigi's mansion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the only problem though:where the heck is the ARtoWiiRD.jar executable as it seems to be absolutely nowhere in the ARtoWiiRD V0.9.rar that comes with the package found here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/use-gamecube-cheats-with-nintendont-dios-mios-etc.313218/
just some weird Jdesktop application that doesn't even work.

Last edited by Portal2player56,
Reactions: Deleted User

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WiiRD is a sort of coding used for cheat codes to work with Nintendont/usb loader but artowiird just allows the converting of AR Codes to WiiRD codes so they can be modified for use in ocarina in the loaders/nintendont programs for games such as paper mario: the thousand year door or luigi's mansion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the only problem though:where the heck is the ARtoWiiRD.jar executable as it seems to be absolutely nowhere in the ARtoWiiRD V0.9.rar that comes with the package found here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/use-gamecube-cheats-with-nintendont-dios-mios-etc.313218/
just some weird Jdesktop application that doesn't even work.
I just downloaded it from the link above and right in the folder ARtoWiiRD_v0.9 is the ARtoWiiRD_v0.9.jar so it is there. What could be happening is your anti virus is auto removing it thinking it's a virus I have had that happen before with other jar files.

Portal2player56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded it from the link above and right in the folder ARtoWiiRD_v0.9 is the ARtoWiiRD_v0.9.jar so it is there. What could be happening is your anti virus is auto removing it thinking it's a virus I have had that happen before with other jar files.
yeah i have my anti virus offline and it never showed up for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton