Gaming What was your VERY FIRST 3DS game?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Rayman 3D before i got my O3DS, yep i'm one of those people that buy games for a console they don't own yet.
Ah! I've bought sega genesis games before I got the console hahaha.

Reactions: The_Meistro

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Default. First 3DS was a New 3DS....on 9.0....that I updated because I wasn't on GBATemp yet :hateit:

Randomdude0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Does face raiders count? lol

I think my first 3ds game I ever played was Resident Evil Mercenaries. If not DOA Dimensions or pes 2011...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
For my original 3DS aqua blue launch day system, Pilotwings and Ridge Racer, followed closely by DOA Dimensions.

For my current XL, Starfox 64 and Pokemon X.

With any luck Rocksmith 2014 will stop releasing kick-ass DLC long enough for me to save up and upgrade to a New 3DS XL, and then my first game for that will most likely be Xenoblade Chronicles. Depends how long it takes for me develop the willpower to save money, god only knows what else will be out for the system at this rate.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
I was a fan of the KH Games during the 2011, then my interest faded little by little, it wasn't until 2012 when i looked at two games that called my attention, those games were Kid Icarus: Uprising and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, i liked the cover of Kid Icarus: Uprising but i didn't know jack shit about the series, so, in the end, i decided to pick up the latter, and oh my boy the story was a convoluted mess, i could barely understand anything at all, and to unlock some of the "Dream Animals" or whatever the fuck was called, i had to look in the most depths part of the game.

Also, it was kinda disappointing, for example, the Ultima Weapon was ridiculously easy to obtain, all you had to do was beat Julius, which in my opinion, is the easiest secret boss of any KH, maybe of any game ever, because you know, no enemy can keep up with you since you're bouncing with the walls, or transporting behind the enemy, and to unlock the second best weapon all you have to do (as far as i remember) is to beat each boss of each world but slightly harder, and these were fucking easy.

Even on Critical the game is pretty easy, the only annoying part was when the game forced you to switch with either Sora or Riku, that's especially lovable when you're fighting against a boss, and the meter runs out, guess what happens after you return with the original character?, the boss fight restarts, and that's a pain in the ass because each boss is a pain the ass to keep up, there is one where it's hard for you to hit him, but it's practically impossible to hit you either, it's just a waste of fucking time.

P.D: My second game was only to unlock my 3DS, it's called "Angry Birds Trilogy", it's fun for the first five minutes, and then is a boring piece of shit, but since it was only used to install my CFW, at least that did a good job (ABT has 4.1.0, AKA The most hackeable of all firmwares in existence)

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I pre-ordered a launch day 3ds... and being a Capcom fighting game fan, along with the meager selection of launch titles, it was kind of a no-brainer to order SSFIV at the same time.
Still own it, and occassionally still play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm