What are you buying from Nintendo for Christmas ?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Not a thing. If anything, I'll be selling my 3DS and pogymanz games for extra Christmas cash after seeing how buttfuck easy they made ALBW...I mean, I thought it was gonna be a nice sequel to LTTP, but they hold your hand so much that I just can't be bothered with it...:(

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for twisting my words for something that I didn't say at all... He said decidedly which means decisive and confident way (of it being the worst game). Which in my opinion is purely his opinion since it is coming from a person that clearly hasn't played all the Zelda titles even the home console have worst Zelda game coughCD-icough.

"It's just your opinion!" really is the weakest response there is. No shit it's his opinion. What, is he going to post someone else's opinion?

People don't have to preface every statement with "In my opinion..." because it's assumed to be their opinion unless stated otherwise. People don't have to apologize for their opinions just because they disagree with others. You can have confidence in your opinion because it's, you know, your opinion.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
"It's just your opinion!" really is the weakest response there is. No shit it's his opinion. What, is he going to post someone else's opinion?

People don't have to preface every statement with "In my opinion..." because it's assumed to be their opinion unless stated otherwise. People don't have to apologize for their opinions just because they disagree with others. You can have confidence in your opinion because it's, you know, your opinion.

I'm just saying that I highly doubt he thinks that it is the worst game because that is an ignorant thing to say when you haven't play every game in a series.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm just saying that I highly doubt he thinks that it is the worst game because that is an ignorant thing to say when you haven't play every game in a series.

Uhh...sorry wut? You don't need to "play every game in a series" to know that one of them is bad. I can call FF13 bad, despite only playing like 4 of the FF games.

Reactions: Gahars

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I got my Windwaker HD early and I love it!
So I am most likely buying A Link Between Worlds, a 2DS (or Zelda 3DS, not sure yet,) Super Mario 3DS World, Zombi U, Skyward Sword, and a few other games I can't think of right now.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually have a sh1tton of money to spend these holidays (scholarship money for education...but I can use some here), so I'll catch up with all my techie stuff.
Limited Edition Zelda 3DS XL (Dat Bling)
Pokemon X
Sonic Lost World
DK:Country Returns 3D
Colours 3D
Steamworld Dig

And not from Nintendo:
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition LTE (P605) (Dat S Pen, Snapdragon, RAM and Battery)
A legit version of SAI (I've been sailin' the seas till now)
Most likely a new phone, since my old one lags at Chrome and can't multi-task sh1t. Probably one of those cheapo Lenovos.

Basically, many digital artist stuff and some gaems.
Looking forward to Christmas. :moogle:

Reactions: Xexyz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No thanks, We all know where that thumb has been....