Where do you buy used tech from?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the USA we have whats called "Craigslist" or "Nextdoor". I find stuff all the time people are getting rid of cheap, I have even found Xbox 360's RROD for free, Furniture for free, Fish tank for free, they just wanted to get rid of it, but not throw away, or too lazy to throw/move it out. Not sure if something like this exists near you but maybe. There is also a store near me called "New Uses" that sell used electronics/TV's/game consoles, somewhat cheap.
Haven't been on Craigslist in forever, and never heard of Nextdoor. Do you have a preference between the two sites, or would you say it's more a matter of combing for specific things, where one site is better over the other?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been on Craigslist in forever, and never heard of Nextdoor. Do you have a preference between the two sites, or would you say it's more a matter of combing for specific things, where one site is better over the other?
"Next door" only shows stuff that is near by me, like within 100 miles I think, so that's the only downside, but both are good for finding used gear.

Reactions: GeekyGuy

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, where do you buy your used tech from? GBAtemp? ebay? CEX? Or somewhere else. Like use your local gaming store? Flea market? Or you know a trick which you keep to yourself?

You might have noticed I've creating threads on used tech a lot lately. Lately I have the itch to fix something with my solder iron. Either it's not worth spending the money. Cost out weigh the reward. Or spend extra £5 to get a working version.
Game consoles I tend to just import from Japan. They sell for so so much cheaper there that the shipping costs are worth it.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto