What are you buying from Nintendo for Christmas ?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Vita

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies! It's not like you don't already have it in your nick or anything...
69IK9he.gif

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
A Wii U if other debts don't eat too much of my extra cash. *crosses fingers*
KNOW I won't have enough cash left over after that for any games so game selection doesn't bug me TOO much (although the console's year's head start helps a little bit) but I'll be focusing my attention on something else for it that's FREE almost by definition (Linux ;o; )

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most of the games I'm getting this month are for the Vita and Vita TV

Of course I have this game coming quite soon

YZGDC-VideoGameJP.png

The second season was garbage but Konami outdid itself with the game, they have almost every existing card in the game and has a free battle mode, a good start to December.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe the 3DS zelda game, maybe the 3DS XL Zelda edition. Not really my line up of game (don't have a WiiU), but on the other hand, I do have a PS4 coming during New Year (yes, expected delivery 31/12/2013-2/1/2014). And I bought a Nexus 5. So I'm kinda broke.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also getting Pokemon Y for Xmas. There was too much other stuff I wanted to play when the games released, and I wasn't entirely in the mood. But I'm ready now, I think. That's about it, though. Everything else under the tree has little to do with Nintendo.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing because I already own anything of value Nintendo has already offered with the exception of Mario 3D World, but I'm not getting a Wii U for awhile.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I'm not sure. It depends on the Christmas money I get, etc.. I only have one Wii U game (WW HD) and have only bought one 3DS game released this year (aLBW), even though there's at least a couple Wii U games I want, and a good number of 3DS games I want. So maybe I'll get some of those.

Aside from that, I really want to get myself an original SNES copy of aLttP, since I never beat that version and didn't play much through it (though I did play the GBA version 3 times this year alone). And I don't know if this counts, but I really want to get a repro cart of Zelda: Parallel Worlds if I can afford it. That way I'll have something Zelda to play since I'm almost done with my New Year's Resolution of beating all the canon Zelda games. :(

Almost forgot, I did get my brother a DSLite for Christmas, and will also be grabbing him a handful of DS and GBA games to with it.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people rank Wind Waker within their top 5 favorite Zelda games.... not sure where you are getting your information for unless it is purely just your opinion on the game. Prima actually ranked it as #2 higher than even LttP.

WW is too easy and too boring. a kids game with kiddie grafix. TP wii is a gc game with terrible controls. SS a wii game with terrible controls. Console Zelda has been bad for a very long time.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WW is too easy and too boring. a kids game with kiddie grafix. TP wii is a gc game with terrible controls. SS a wii game with terrible controls. Console Zelda has been bad for a very long time.

Subjective opinions are subjective. Just because you don't like those games doesn't mean others don't. The controls weren't terrible, you just need to learn how to use them. And kiddie graphics being a reason to hate a game? Really?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nuh mthr you'll get luke excited