Western release date for 'Judgment' announced

judgement banner.PNG
If you could't wait to try out the upcoming PS4 game from the Yakuza developers, well, you'll still have to wait but now you know how much you actually have to wait! Judgment was given a Western release window for summer 2019, but SEGA gave a definite release date today: June 25!

judgment.jpg
The game will feature dual audio, meaning that you can swap back and forth between the English and Japanese VO at will. Will you be picking it up upon release?

:arrow: SOURCE

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey it comes out on my birthday
As someone who's been looking forward to the game its nice to know that it comes out on my birthday lol

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait? no pc mustard race release?

Ya gotta wait until Orbital makes some progress and/or 2-3 years and get a Sega Europe quality PC port (which means lighting not being faithful to the original console version of Yakuza 0). Or issues with the graphics getting a fisheye lens perspective in Yakuza Kiwami according to the r/yakuzagames subreddit!

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ya gotta wait until Orbital makes some progress and/or 2-3 years and get a Sega Europe quality PC port (which means lighting not being faithful to the original console version of Yakuza 0). Or issues with the graphics getting a fisheye lens perspective in Yakuza Kiwami according to the r/yakuzagames subreddit!
i have ps4, i just now don't feel right to play same games on WEAKER platform, i think there also ton of other games to play, i don't have to buy this at D1

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Will buy this day one. Don't know why.
Sorry for the necrodance, but I have to say it: I'm disappointed.

The controls feel so unresponsive and stiff, it's really a pain. I had to check if my TV was in game mode because there was so much input lag between everything I pressed. Is every game of the series like this? I'm shocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...