EA announces release date for racing game 'F1 24'

ea f1.jpg

EA has announced the release date for its racing game, F1 24. The company also revealed that select 2024 cars and liveries will be available to F1 23 players who pre-order the new game. A teaser trailer accompanied the announcement:

"For the first time, our F1 23 players can now connect immediately with the 2024 season with some of their favourite teams ahead of this weekend’s first Lights Out," said Lee Mather, Senior Creative Director at Codemasters. "Our full reveal is coming soon, and we’re bringing players an overhauled Career mode, a new EA SPORTS Dynamic Handling System, and so much more."

EA Sports F1 24 will be available on 31st May on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC, via EA App, Epic Games Store, and Steam.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish a developer would make an arcade F1 game like we had before:

These realistic simulation F1 game are just a bit boring.

Funny enough, they did make a Mario Kart-style game called F1 Race Stars, featuring licensed vehicles and drivers (but I think the tracks were all Mario Kart fantasy type things). Throwing banana peels at Schumacher and stuff haha

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did ea buy the f1 franchise? Were they hoping for FIA level lootboxes and live betting in the new game or something? Makes no sense, because it's way out of bounds for anything EA normally does.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny enough, they did make a Mario Kart-style game called F1 Race Stars, featuring licensed vehicles and drivers (but I think the tracks were all Mario Kart fantasy type things). Throwing banana peels at Schumacher and stuff haha
I remember playing that game and it looked fun, but actually playing just felt boring. 😕

F1 Race Stars was on the Wii U although it was digital-only... Unless you live in Japan which got a physical copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol