Homebrew Update 11.0 and Homebrew

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have CFW I read you can still use it, but If you don"t have CFW you can"t use Ninjhax, however if you want to access the eShop you can use ctr-httpwn.

I see. If you're on official fw, you pretty much are SOL if you've updated? Good thing I'm still on the last fw.

I pretty much only use homebrew for Save editing, but that's important enough to me to keep access, lol.

Thanks for the quick reply.

segway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only option for downgrading you have right now would be a hardmod. But there are some reliable members on here who would be happy to do it for you for $20 or so. If all your interested in right now is userland homebrew, just wait a little longer. I may or may not have something planned. ;)
hello,

I'm interested in a hard mod to get down to 9.2. Would you please PM me a list of members that can do this for me? Or if you can post here that'd be great.
thank you..

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my brother has a old 3DS XL and no CFW (Just Standard) on 11.0

which method can he use to access homebrew launcher?
he was using cubic ninja on sky3DS (blue button) but it stopped working.

P.S I myself have emunand and a powersaves etc if the method needs to be done through someone who has access to homebrew.

any help appreciated

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

P.S I myself have emunand and a powersaves etc if the method needs to be done through someone who has access to homebrew.

any help appreciated
Sadly, none.
The only way to access HBL on 11.0 without CFW is by having either VVVVVV or Citizens of Earth (neither are currently on the eShop) and having had installed (v*)hax and/or humblehax prior to updating to 11.0.
Hopefully smea will fix Ninjhax and/or OoThax sometime soon, but don't get your hopes up.

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly, none.
The only way to access HBL on 11.0 without CFW is by having either VVVVVV or Citizens of Earth (neither are currently on the eShop) and having had installed (v*)hax and/or humblehax prior to updating to 11.0.
Hopefully smea will fix Ninjhax and/or OoThax sometime soon, but don't get your hopes up.
aww no, thanks for the reply, hes gutted :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

aww no, thanks for the reply, hes gutted :(
just a thought.. can I do anything to access it on my emunand New 3ds xl to help my brother get access on his?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just a thought.. can I do anything to access it on my emunand New 3ds xl to help my brother get access on his?
Not for the time being. Neither Ninjhax nor OoThax work at all on 11.0 without CFW.
Smea's been working on fixing Ninjhax recently, so when (if?) that fix is released, it may need your 3DS to install the entrypoint.

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not for the time being. Neither Ninjhax nor OoThax work at all on 11.0 without CFW.
Smea's been working on fixing Ninjhax recently, so when (if?) that fix is released, it may need your 3DS to install the entrypoint.
thank you, he will just have to wait :)

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

any help appreciated
Cubic can still work using the 10.7 payload, but it requires multiple attempts due to new randomization.

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's a question... When I was trying to update with AureiNAND (The "Rei" folder one before it became "Aurei") it kept failing and it still does although it still says I'm on Emu 11.0.0-33. So I tried updating with Luma3DS and it worked fine, now it just says "Your system is up to date". Although it doesn't say the same thing in AureiNAND, it still fails (I was just curious).... I thought it was pretty interesting as the system itself WAS updated (New eshop, etc) but the older CFW wouldn't work...

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

any help appreciated
You can try using Pokemon Super Mistery Dungeon to use supermisterychunkhax, since it works in 11.0.0-33, but you have to install it first in a console that have acces to Homebrew Launcher, since your console have it you can install it in your console for your brother, only patched stuff isn"t going to work like Downgrade, MemchunkHax, etc.
wait this is a thing
When you try for use it in an American Console for example in last Firmware you get and advice that the app was discontinued and a thank, it blocks it like when you try to run Iron Fall 1.0 or 1.1 in 10.4 and upwards; but in my Japan Console it still possible to open up instead.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

falcozx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an o3DS with CFW on 11.0 and I'm trying to install the OoT3DHax, however, it seems to be out of commission at the moment. I want to downgrade another 3DS on 10.6, but I need to get the OoT3DHax installed on my game cart first. What are my options?

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have an o3DS with CFW on 11.0 and I'm trying to install the OoT3DHax, however, it seems to be out of commission at the moment. I want to downgrade another 3DS on 10.6, but I need to get the OoT3DHax installed on my game cart first. What are my options?
power saves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest...