Gaming TWEWY Sequel still possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as i can see, a sequel would be very unlikely. As much as i LOVE this game and all... I have good reason to say there wont be one. Maybe ill write a blog or something later...

Hey it could be way worse. Imagine if the sequel was iPhone only. Then how many of you would be pissed?
A sequel is already confirmed to be in the works, we've known this for a while, the director recently said that he's sorry for keeping us waiting so much and that we should check out the port in the mean time.
So yeah, a sequel is coming.
I want to believe. Can you point me to a credible source?
Most recent Famitsu issue:
"For those who were waiting for new developments for TWEWY, sorry to have kept you waiting. Solo Remix is a game with such a high level of completion that you won't feel that it's a port. If you play it and post Tweets to Twitter, the world will expand even further. We're working on a variety of other things, but first please enjoy Solo Remix." - director Tatsuya Kando

In older interviews he said that there is something and that he can't speak about it yet.

There's also this voice actor audition for a SE TWEWY related project that recently emerged. http://www.gonintend...story&id=184564
With the port and the soundtrack out of the way means that this is for something entirely new, presumably a sequel.

Reactions: 1 person

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two cents' vote goes to her being Neku and Shiki's daughter. The headphones and Mr. Mew are enough, but I can accept other theories.

Can't wait for TWEWY2. Although... this is quite an expensive teaser picture for $18-20!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two cents' vote goes to her being Neku and Shiki's daughter. The headphones and Mr. Mew are enough, but I can accept other theories.

Can't wait for TWEWY2. Although... this is quite an expensive teaser picture for $18-20!
if you liked it the first time, its good enough to play again on the iPhone.

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the awesome learning curve from the split screen is going to bother me (I tried it on my friend's iPad and couldn't get used to only controlling Neku and using the other partner occasionally).
That, and my iTouch is quite dead. I have no iOS device to play it on right now. :P

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why if the girl is an embodied form of Mr. New as in a way Fi is to the Master Sword? Just saying...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"New 7 Days" sounds like DLC material to me... but heck, more content is more content still, and it is welcome. We'll see what that's all about.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"New 7 Days" sounds like DLC material to me... but heck, more content is more content still, and it is welcome. We'll see what that's all about.
It could be like Devil Survivor: Overclocked, which had a new day on the remake, perhaps it's something like that which they're still adding to the iOS port?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It could be like Devil Survivor: Overclocked, which had a new day on the remake, perhaps it's something like that which they're still adding to the iOS port?
yeah , it could be

Tokopimv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
we're all hyping a bit about this now, and when they come up with another count down we'll hype even more. and than they announce it's for iOS and we're all pissed... xD

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though