Status
Not open for further replies.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tail on this Mr. Mew is different from the original.

Is she wearing a school uniform? Perhaps this will have a school setting?
Probably not. It's just to attract people.
It looks pretty similar to the school uniform on Mina/Ai (side characters). Plus, one of the main themes of the game is brand. Why would she be wearing a school uniform?

Or perhaps I'm just over thinking things? :P

haha, I believe you are. Alot of games use themes like this, but never have anything school related.
I'd like to think that this is sort of a new game, with recurring themes.
As for the girl... no idea.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she could be the new protagonist , maybe she is the oposite of neku?

I don't think so, only because Shiki was supposed to be the foil to Neku (of course because of story reasons, you find out they were more similar before, but they were basically opposites to begin with).

But yeah, "New 7 Days" makes me believe it's just an extra DLC story or something, because it'd be 'new 21 days' if it were a whole new game (or more than 7 hopefully).

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she could be the new protagonist , maybe she is the oposite of neku?

I don't think so, only because Shiki was supposed to be the foil to Neku (of course because of story reasons, you find out they were more similar before, but they were basically opposites to begin with).

But yeah, "New 7 Days" makes me believe it's just an extra DLC story or something, because it'd be 'new 21 days' if it were a whole new game (or more than 7 hopefully).
I don't know. 21 doesn't roll off the tongue as well as 7, if you know what I mean. The original said 7 and we ended up with 21.

Reactions: 1 person

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's an entirely different storyline and all of your assumptions about the next game are wrong.
That's impossible, if she's not a new character like we've assumed and she's not an existing character or an alternate version of an existing character like we've assumed, then she must not be a character at all. Which we are now assuming. So it's impossible.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i guess, but i'm surprised that this game has such a huge following. i'd want an rpg system instead of the stlyus crap. my hand shaked everytime I had to use the damn stylus.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't know why people knock on the game for using the stylus or both screens...on the DS. The DS, the system that prides itself on its two screens and its touch screen. They're not even gimmicks, they're the main features, then a game comes along that uses those features (and uses them well) and then people...baw about it. It boggles my mind.

Reactions: 3 people

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my friends and some fo other guys play using the upper screen and only moving neku around the place,and doing everything for fusion atttacks

i like to play using both,it does more damage,and i almost never use the fusion´s

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as i can see, a sequel would be very unlikely. As much as i LOVE this game and all... I have good reason to say there wont be one. Maybe ill write a blog or something later...

Hey it could be way worse. Imagine if the sequel was iPhone only. Then how many of you would be pissed?

Reactions: 1 person

retrodoctor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's an entirely different storyline and all of your assumptions about the next game are wrong.
That's impossible, if she's not a new character like we've assumed and she's not an existing character or an alternate version of an existing character like we've assumed, then she must not be a character at all. Which we are now assuming. So it's impossible.
Maybe she's not a character at all.

Ultimabuster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe she's not a character at all.
Well, I'd say the chance of her being the MC of a sequel is 99.95%.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
I think the real issue we need to address, so that Square knows that we are against it, is the possibility of this being iOS exclusive content. Square needs to know that we all want it to be on other platforms. (Hopefully 3DS)

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as i can see, a sequel would be very unlikely. As much as i LOVE this game and all... I have good reason to say there wont be one. Maybe ill write a blog or something later...

Hey it could be way worse. Imagine if the sequel was iPhone only. Then how many of you would be pissed?
A sequel is already confirmed to be in the works, we've known this for a while, the director recently said that he's sorry for keeping us waiting so much and that we should check out the port in the mean time.
So yeah, a sequel is coming.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A sequel is already confirmed to be in the works, we've known this for a while, the director recently said that he's sorry for keeping us waiting so much and that we should check out the port in the mean time.
So yeah, a sequel is coming.
I want to believe. Can you point me to a credible source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1