ROM Hack Translation Index Thread

bahamut920

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh. I thought I had those updated already. Well, it's fixed now, along with CN's other projects.

Also, dicamarques' Pokemon Black & White translation added.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I was success to translate : Nora to Toki no Koubou: Kiri no Mori no Majo (J) , anyway i will translate it if anyone not begin to translate this game
biggrin.gif

G-Han

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm also considering translating Nora (not sure why, though). I'm not able to extract text from roms, so I'll just wait around until somebody else manages to do it.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please, post only if you have a translation thread and a project already started.
It's an index thread, not a place to talk about possible future projects or to request help.
Thanks.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ok i was done, but i need translator
frown.gif
i can extracted text but i need translator :

You can help me to translate another data? so is can quick

prof :

n0r47070kin0k0ub0ukirin.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is not a place to ask for help, here you post only link to your translation group webpage and game patch release information.

Edit:
You should create a new topic explaining you started this game translation, that you can do the game hacking part and you are looking for help to translate the extracted data.
You can also ask on romhacking.net forum, there are maybe more translators (I never checked).

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2.0.1 (pretty significant update) of the Fire Emblem: Shin bla bla bla translation project is out. If that could be updated it'd be nice I guess (the download link can just point to the download link on the page since that will be always up to date).

And the official team name is The Heroes of Shadow if it matters. I guess I'm kind of the head since I started it, though it's more of a team effort overall...

I wonder how our translation project got up here without us posting it

acer7

Graphic Designer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who ever group translates compete Inazuma Eleven 2 - Kyoui no Shinryakusha or Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai e no Chousen!! Bomber(or spark) or Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai heno Chousen! The Ogre I will make a signature or a banner or a flash banner for that group!

tkg21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. It seems the first page is broken. Dunno if it's just with me, tough. :sad:
Whenever I click on any 'show/hide' button, it expands just the first one of the post, tough the status of the button is changed correctly. So I can't really see any of the links of topics, except for 7th Dragon and Naruto 2.
Also, I've tried using Rockmelt (chromium), Firefox and IE.
Thanks for the attention. :)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello. It seems the first page is broken. Dunno if it's just with me, tough. :sad:
Whenever I click on any 'show/hide' button, it expands just the first one of the post, tough the status of the button is changed correctly. So I can't really see any of the links of topics, except for 7th Dragon and Naruto 2.
Also, I've tried using Rockmelt (chromium), Firefox and IE.
Thanks for the attention. :)
It's because of the new design, the links to the pages are different now, so the old links fail :) It'll be restored in due time

bahamut920

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, crap. I added your project, and now all the stuff in the second post is broken. I'll fix it when I have time, which is definitely not now. Hopefully over the weekend.
EDIT: Before I forget, a big thank-you to Phoenix Goddess for the clean-up in Aisle 2. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-