kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is that an insult?

Because I wrote two science fiction novels, I study literature as part of my university studies and "creativity" is really quite a strong point of mine. If you're referring to my views on the world, they are what they are because they're based on both my objective and subjective experiences concerning the world - many of the phenomena I mentioned can be re-created easily, which is why I can validate them as true. Alternatively, I can look at some figure of authority who will do it for me so that I can judge the result. My "creative" side is very much involved, it's just involved with direction.

Now, what I'm saying is that the fact you don't understand something doesn't mean it's magic and the fact that you subjectively think about something doesn't mean it's true - subjectively, the sun orbits the Earth, in reality, it's the other way around. Strong reliance on subjectivity alone pushes you away from the truth rather than closer to it.

Wrong again my friend. Sun and the planets move in a D.N.A sequence. My subjective info was collected from "out of the box", suppressed info. My blog has all the research work. I combined it all. It's not flawed because i think quantum, not basic. You can't even explain paranormal phenomenon.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is that an insult?

Because I wrote two science fiction novels, I study literature as part of my university studies and "creativity" is really quite a strong point of mine. If you're referring to my views on the world, they are what they are because they're based on both my objective and subjective experiences concerning the world - many of the phenomena I mentioned can be re-created easily, which is why I can validate them as true. Alternatively, I can look at some figure of authority who will do it for me so that I can judge the result. My "creative" side is very much involved, it's just involved with direction.

Sorry if you took that in a wrong way. It wasn't targeted as an insult. I'll delete it if you feel bad.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry if you took that in a wrong way. It wasn't targeted as an insult. I'll delete it if you feel bad.
Not in particular, no - I ask questions when I am confused, it's hard to offend me.
Wrong again my friend. Sun and the planets move in a D.N.A sequence.
D.N.A doesn't move - D.N.A is an acid. :P That, and y'know... photographs of the Earth taken from space...?

Sorry, I'll stop. :P

Reactions: kanefan666

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stephen Hawking vs. Kane.
Who would win?
Obviously Kane since he is in the fourth dimension while Hawking is still in the third dimension.
Obviously Kane because although Stephen Hawking has studied Quantum Physics for so long of his life Kane knows more because he has awakened his "third eye"
Obviously Kane because Stephen Hawking would only use "basic science nonsense" whereas Kane would use "Spiritual Quantum Physics"
Obviously Kane because Stephen Hawking has a closed mind whereas Kane's is completely open.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So...

We orbit around the sun and move in one direction? Is that it? :P I thought you were contesting the fact that planets orbit around the sun, nevermind, slight miscommunication. The entirety of the solar system indeed does move along the Milky Way (AFAIK), yes. Whether in this pattern or not, I would have to validate, but we do move.

Reactions: kanefan666

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...

We orbit around the sun and move in one direction? Is that it? :P I thought you were contesting the fact that planets orbit around the sun, nevermind, slight miscommunication. The entirety of the solar system indeed does move along the Milky Way (AFAIK), yes. Whether in this pattern or not, I would have to validate, but we do move.

Grab bag of insanity... I think it might be some sort of malnourishment issue. Lack of protein I have heard can break down will power, its a common tactic of cults to deprive "initiates" of food and after the will power is all gone... they then do the whole brain washing thing.

The weird part is, I have seen people do this to them selves.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Grab bag of insanity... I think it might be some sort of malnourishment issue. Lack of protein I have heard can break down will power, its a common tactic of cults to deprive "initiates" of food and after the will power is all gone... they then do the whole brain washing thing.

The weird part is, I have seen people do this to them selves.
You're probably quoting the wrong post, but I get the gist of what you're saying. :P

In any case, here's more about sun's happy travels in the Milky Way, and us along with it. Mmm... Science.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're probably quoting the wrong post, but I get the gist of what you're saying. :P

In any case, here's more about sun's happy travels in the Milky Way, and us along with it. Mmm... Science.

Oh no I was talking to you about him, I really don't see the value in talking directly to him... He is well on his way to having sex with an animal because they contain the soul reincarnated of a long lost lover... "Snickers I know your just a cat, but I can see my soul mate in your eyes! Now just hold still this will only hurt for a minute..." lol I wonder if you go to a vet or the hospital for the injuries? I guess it depends on who "wins" lol

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh no I was talking to you about him, I really don't see the value in talking directly to him... He is well on his way to having sex with an animal because they contain the soul reincarnated of a long lost lover... "Snickers I know your just a cat, but I can see my soul mate in your eyes! Now just hold still this will only hurt for a minute..." lol I wonder if you go to a vet or the hospital for the injuries? I guess it depends on who "wins" lol
I heard that cats like scratching, I also head scratching works well when you feel an itch. :creep:

Then again... the more you scratch, the more it itches later on... The Universe is weird... :unsure:

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Your thinking amazes me, really. Animal bestiality?? Seriously... you could do better than that. Cult/Initiates.. Wow. No i'm not gonna drink blood from a chalice. Thats pure bullshit.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I have thrown the word quantum in there somewhere? Sorry.... Maybe I should have called it quantum sex with animals. Damn who said anything about drinking blood... Is drinking blood a qauntum thing? I don't think I like this cult...

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Should I have thrown the word quantum in there somewhere? Sorry.... Maybe I should have called it quantum sex with animals. Damn who said anything about drinking blood... Is drinking blood a qauntum thing? I don't think I like this cult...

Do i scare you? Fear not the ordinary citizen, fear not the givernment, fear your innermost weakness.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do i scare you? Fear not the ordinary citizen, fear not the givernment, fear your innermost weakness.
I crave all sorts of jellies and gummies. All the time. They're like my kryptonite - I see jellies and they overpower me, I eat them until they're gone...

...I fear that one day, Mr.Diabeetus will knock on my door. I need to stay away from jellies and gummies... :blink:

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kane, I'm going to be honest with you. Some of what you say actually holds merit... if you look at it the right way.

Lets say a friend of mine asks me if I want to go bowling with them. Now lets also say that something terrible just happened to me and so I refuse because I want to be left alone. This is situation 1.

Now lets say that my friend asks me to go bowling. Lets also say that something terrible happened to me but I accept anyways because I don't believe being left alone will help at all. This is situation 2.

What changed? Why are the situations different? Because I changed my perspective. When you say that you create your own reality by believing something will happen, this is what I understand it as. You're not changing reality as a whole you are merely changing your perspective. When you change your perspective you focus on different things leading you to interpret things differently. You can call it changing reality, fine, whatever, but I am going to call it what it actually is; a simple change in perspective.

Now you also say things like "I am peace" or "I am trying to create peace" or "I am love". I can tell you right now, you may be filled with love and looking for peace, but you definitely aren't those things. As you already stated you are human. And as I have stated multiple times already, since you are human sin and fear and darkness will find ways into your life. You aren't complete light like you like to make it seem. There will never be a total lasting peace. But if you are loving people and doing your best to try and create a peace between them then good for you. I commend you on that. Although I would also like to say that creating peace inside of a conflict isn't merely a simple belief in the mind. It requires action. If you see two people fighting, you won't be able to stop it merely with your mind. You will need to go up to those people and try and help them resolve their issues that they have with each other.

Anything else you have stated in this thread (i.e don't believe science, you have awakened your third eye, you are in the fourth dimension, aliens are real, etc.) I won't be able to give you merit for as I don't believe any of it to be truth.

Reactions: Wizerzak

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Castiel: Kane, I'm going to be honest with you. Some of what you say actually holds merit... if you look at it the right way.

What changed? Why are the situations different? Because I changed my perspective. When you say that you create your own reality by believing something will happen, this is what I understand it as. You're not changing reality as a whole you are merely changing your perspective. When you change your perspective you focus on different things leading you to interpret things differently. You can call it changing reality, fine, whatever, but I am going to call it what it actually is; a simple change in perspective.

Yes. Thats the real meaning behind the quote "You shape your own reality". No science behind it. Thats why i said it must come from inside. You're getting there. :D :)

Now you also say things like "I am peace" or "I am trying to create peace" or "I am love". I can tell you right now, you may be filled with love and looking for peace, but you definitely aren't those things. As you already stated you are human. And as I have stated multiple times already, since you are human sin and fear and darkness will find ways into your life. You aren't complete light like you like to make it seem. There will never be a total lasting peace. But if you are loving people and doing your best to try and create a peace between them then good for you. I commend you on that. Although I would also like to say that creating peace inside of a conflict isn't merely a simple belief in the mind. It requires action. If you see two people fighting, you won't be able to stop it merely with your mind. You will need to go up to those people and try and help them resolve their issues that they have with each other.

100% Agreed. Action is always needed when calm words aren't enough to suppress something.

Anything else you have stated in this thread (i.e don't believe science, you have awakened your third eye, you are in the fourth dimension, aliens are real, etc.) I won't be able to give you merit for as I don't believe any of it to be truth.

You can't give merit to such things without experiencing. Third eye awakening is basically activating your pineal gland and using full power of the brain through it. Left (Feminine/creative/Yin/Heaven) and right brain (Masculine/Rational/Yang/Hell) both. Third eye = Intuition = Mid brain. For example, i'm talking on the phone, saying something to my friend while riding a bicycle. I tell him that i'm going here or there right now. The moment i do that, the body automatically pedals towards the said destination without needing any personal thinking. Spontaneous autonmous action to be exact. It happened to me yesterday :D. I was supposed to go somewhere else, a friend called me, i told him that i was heading home. While talking, i didn't realise that i had taken the cut which was going towards my place. Like i said, instinct, intuition. You might think that this means we're suppoed to emit ego. I would say no. Because the power of creative thought is always more powerful than rational thinking. Creativity and innovation shapes and affects the fixed thinking. Hence, Love and courage > Ego and fear. ;) Everything else is obvious once this basic ancient wisdom is understood. :D. Using the full power of feeling and thought is enlightenment. It is the ancient wisdom. Now you know why it can't be proved or given an evidence. Now then, if your try and understand the religious symbols, every symbol is trying to convey this.

Oh and this dosen't diregard the whole concept of superpowers. Because intuition guides the other sub superpowers like kinesis and all. I'm just sayin' through experience, not forcing this opinion on anyone :) ;)

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. I can't give merit because I know most of what you say to be false. If some guy comes up and says that doing drugs is good for you but that you'll never know until you try, you don't have to try drugs before confirming that they are bad for you. It's just a fact.
You say things like "You are your own god." but the Bible tells me otherwise. Sorry to disappoint but I think that I am going to take what the Bible says over what some random guy says. You still have yet to show any proof of you yourself doing any of these things that you have mentioned (manipulating fire, etc.) but you don't because you don't want to "show off." I can tell you right now if any of this was true and I was the one who discovered it I'd be showing it off to everyone I came across.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No. I can't give merit because I know most of what you say to be false. If some guy comes up and says that doing drugs is good for you but that you'll never know until you try, you don't have to try drugs before confirming that they are bad for you. It's just a fact.
You say things like "You are your own god." but the Bible tells me otherwise. Sorry to disappoint but I think that I am going to take what the Bible says over what some random guy says. You still have yet to show any proof of you yourself doing any of these things that you have mentioned (manipulating fire, etc.) but you don't because you don't want to "show off." I can tell you right now if any of this was true and I was the one who discovered it I'd be showing it off to everyone I came across.

YOU interpret the bible yourself. God is nothing else but this energy which creates the universe. Spiritual energy. Love energy. It's not about knowing, it's about believing in yourself. Showoff? In that case, you want fame. I'm not about fame. I'll say it again. This thread was made for collective gain and not personal gain. You simply take all this in a "show off" manner. Whereas, it isn't.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/Files/Books/General/The Tao Of Physics.pdf

Here some more material if you're interested.

and

I can't explain further because you need to understand yourself. Not 1 person here is ready to admit that matter is just energy. We're just energy, the whole universe is this consciousness/spiritual energy. Because, you're not ready to believe and move on in this infinite realm of evolution.

You understanding/interpretation is being detered by religious/materialistic interpretations. Take that out, think about it and interpret it yourself. God through art is just artists trying to convey this energy to various masses. The message is simple. Good overcomes evil. Love overcomes ego. High vibes/frequencies overcome low vibes/Frequencies

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YOU interpret the bible yourself.
Some parts of the Bible are up to interpretation, yes. Other parts, not so much.
God is nothing else but this energy which creates the universe. Spiritual energy. Love energy. It's not about knowing, it's about believing in yourself.
There is an understanding part. This part intrigues me greatly. Seeing as Jesus came down to earth as a human, and Jesus is God, this alone proves that He is more than just energy.
Showoff? In that case, you want fame. I'm not about fame. I'll say it again. This thread was made for collective gain and not personal gain. You simply take all this in a "show off" manner. Whereas, it isn't.
It's not because I want to be a showoff. It's because I would have found the truth. Even Jesus needed to prove he could do miracles in order for some people to believe. It's not a matter of showing off it's a matter of proving that you have found the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1