Not open for further replies.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I got about halfway through this thread.

I'd just like to point out that he's probably a devil-worshiper, with the 666 and all

LOL. 666 and Devil is you and your ego. The government who kills people in the name of tyranny, greed and power. Get your facts straight man!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm cool with whatever you said beause it's useles arguing with a guy who believes in basic science. You don't understand what i post because it's hard to grasp with a closed mind. Not my problem. I'm here to guide. I wouldn't have started this thread if my intent was wrong. The purpose was simple, believe in quantum physics and it's spiritual, oneness aspect. I've already posted it all. I won't be going further because you simply can't thnk above the close mnded basic physics box. It's fine, really. :) :D
You do realize that Quantum Mechanics (also known as Quantum Physics) are a branch of Physics, not an entirely different section of science, right? Physics study any and all physical phenomena - including Quantum Mechanics. My "box" is broader than yours, it is you who's closed within a confined, small section of Physics. Moreover, you don't understand that section - you merely think you do because that's your gut feeling. Your gut feeling is wrong though. You cannot claim to understand that which you do not know, and you cannot know something if you do not study it. You refuse to study it though because that would entail actual effort rather than watching silly, flashy Youtube videos of self-proclaimed doctors, professors and gurus.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You do realize that Quantum Mechanics (also known as Quantum Physics) are a branch of Physics, not an entirely different section of science, right? Physics study any and all physical phenomena - including Quantum Mechanics. My "box" is broader than yours, it is you who's closed within a confined, small section of Physics. Moreover, you don't understand that section - you merely think you do because that's your gut feeling. Your gut feeling is wrong though. You cannot claim to understand that which you do not know, and you cannot know something if you do not study it. You refuse to study it though because that would entail actual effort rather than watching silly, flashy Youtube videos of self-proclaimed doctors, professors and gurus.

Oh my... Please keep Basic physics away from this thread. Just because Quantum physics has the word 'Physics', dosen't mean you can apply the old, basic physics into it. It's completely different and new. Your box is closed, sorry to say. The videos aren't flashy if you tried and understood any one of them. You can't because of the 'closed' thinking.

Quantum physics understand physical phenomenon from non-physical phenomenon and not vice versa. I've studied it more than you do, and that's wh i apply it though my subjective experiences. I posted those videos for you. My understanding comes from my own experiences. :) :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Quantum Physics are a part of what you call "Basic Physics" and what I call "Physics". That's a truth you can't refute - Quantum Mechanics is just a sub-section in what is widely-considered "Physics". You refuse to accept that or even double-check that and you call me close-minded.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Quantum Physics are a part of what you call "Basic Physics" and what I call "Physics". That's a truth you can't refute - Quantum Mechanics is just a sub-section in what is widely-considered "Physics". You refuse to accept that or even double-check that and you call me close-minded.

Basic physics = Matter. Quantum physics = Energy which creates this matter. So which goes deeper? I don't think they're the same. Seems to me that basic comes from quantum. Matter does not create the waves, waves create matter. And i've been saying that since i started the scientific discussion. It goes over your closed box.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It gives you no right to argue about something you don't understand. I won't argue further with you because it's useless. 14 Pages full of materials and you keep on arguing without understanding that material. It dosen't work that way.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Basic physics = Matter. Quantum physics = Energy which creates this matter. So which goes deeper? I don't think they're the same. Seems to me that basic comes from quantum. Matter does not create the waves, waves create matter. And i've been saying that since i started the scientific discussion. It goes over your closed box.
Physics = Every single physical phenomenon, including matter, energy and whatever is in-between - even anti-matter.
Quantum Physics = branch of physics concerned with phenomena at a microscopic scale, on the order of the Planck constant, including atomic and sub-atomic scales.

Physics are broader. Quantum Physics concern more than just energy. Waves don't create matter, energy doesn't create matter. Matter "is". Waves and energy can be created though, for example by converting one type of matter into another. An example here could be a fire - rapid oxidation of matter turns it into another type of matter with the release of heat, meaning energy.

It gives you no right to argue about something you don't understand. I won't argue further with you because it's useless. 14 Pages full of materials and you keep on arguing without understanding that material. It dosen't work that way.

Hundreds, thousands of publications about Physics, including Quantum Mechanics, some of which we posted here and you keep arguing without understanding that material. It doesn't work that way.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Physics = Every single physical phenomenon, including matter, energy and whatever is in-between - even anti-matter.
Quantum Physics = branch of physics concerned with phenomena at a microscopic scale, on the order of the Planck constant, including atomic and sub-atomic scales.

Physics are broader. Quantum Physics concern more than just energy. Waves don't create matter, energy doesn't create matter. Matter "is". Waves and energy can be created though, for example by converting one type of matter into another. An example here could be a fire - rapid oxidation of matter turns it into another type of matter with the release of heat, meaning energy.

You lost. You haven't understood the double slit so it gives me no surprise that you haven't understood the basics of quantum physics. Waves and energy creates matter. You won't accept it because you're happy with your solidity. Keep it, bask in it till it lasts. Government will nuke it all if you don't wake up. That's the hard truth.

Hundreds, thousands of publications about Physics, including Quantum Mechanics, some of which we posted here and you keep arguing without understanding that material. It doesn't work that way.

You're "Intoxicating" this thread with useless arguments which don't work on a quantum level. You can't even explain paranormal activity, hell, heaven and magic to me. Because the box is closed.

Farewell to you. Next time you argue with your basic physics, i'll ignore you because i've done my bit. Understanding is yours, not mine. I can't explain everything bit by bit. You have your own brain for that. :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're "Intoxicating" this thread with useless arguments which don't work on a quantum level. You can't even explain paranormal activity, hell, heaven and magic to me. Because the box is closed.

Farewell to you. Next time you argue with your basic physics, i'll ignore you because i've done my bit. Understanding is yours, not mine. I can't explain everything bit by bit. You have your own brain for that. :)
I accept your admission of defeat.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I accept your admission of defeat.
Yes, bask in your ego. Don't wake up. If this is my defeat then so be it. Atleast i don't like defeating others. I was helping. Not trying to stomp on others trying to win.
So don't come back here cuz you've "Defeated me". Let others do the same aswell. :) :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, bask in your ego. Don't wake up. If this is my defeat then so be it. Atleast i don't like defeating others. I was helping. Not trying to stomp on others trying to win.
So don't come back here cuz you've "Defeated me". Let others do the same aswell. :) :D
You're not really good at explaining OR ignoring posts. Now, for your information, Freedom of Speech allows me to disprove whatever you post to my heart's content. Call it "using my mind creatively". :)

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You're not really good at explaining OR ignoring posts. Now, for your information, Freedom of Speech allows me to disprove whatever you post to my heart's content. Call it "using my mind creatively". :)

You're not good at understanding or keeping off this thread, Now, for your information, Freedom of speech allows me to correct you if you're wrong. Call it "Using my mind Subjectively. You winning here wasn't winning. It was a defeat if you think about it. Fighting for something you wouldn't understand. Hell, you didn't even answer the questions related to paranormal activity, hell, heaven and spirit. Because quantum energy field is different from normal physics energy. It's not gravity, it's not magnetism, it DIFFERENT. It's invisible. Theres no common name for it. You won't understand so keep off.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're not good at understanding or keeping off this thread, Now, for your information, Freedom of speech allows me to correct you if you're wrong. Call it "Using my mind Subjectively. You winning here wasn't winning. It was a defeat if you think about it. Fighting for something you wouldn't understand. Hell, you didn't even answer the questions related to paranormal activity, hell, heaven and spirit. Because quantum energy field is different from normal physics energy. It's not gravity, it's not magnetism, it DIFFERENT. It's invisible. Theres no common name for it. You won't understand so keep off.
That's good for you, but energy is energy. By the way, have you ever seen energy? Have you seen heat? Or electricity? And I don't mean a spark - that's a different thing entirely. Have you seen radiation? Magnetism, meaning, the energy of a magnetic field, maybe? All those are invisible.
I don't have a religion haha ;) You're all equal to me. ALL of you. :)
You certainly don't make it seem like that - all you're doing is saying "things" and then saying that you're right because you "understand Quantum" and we "don't". That's one high horse you're sitting on, or perhaps an elephant, seeing that you're from India.

Reactions: Castiel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.notebookcheck.net/GameMT-E6-Plus-New-retro-gaming-handheld-released-as-ASUS-ROG-Ally-...