Gaming Things you wish WOULDN'T have been released for 3DS.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Kutar...
tumblr_ogfsj8D2sF1qzp9weo2_400.jpg

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy Explorers, a complete waste of money for both company and consumer, no 3d support, garbage monster hunter fail, too easy, just a bad game i got hyped for

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pokemon Rumble World and Pokemon Shuffle and every other game with microtransaction, it's the most cancerous invention in gaming industry along with DLCs and seeing how Nintendo embrace slowly both of these systems is sad...

Also, stop bitching about releasing exploits and hacks on a forum about exploit and hacks, it's stupid as fuck xD

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shovelware games since they sometimes take-up the space on store shelfs where proper 3DS games could have been instead.
Beside that why should I care if a game was released on it or not?
Expect for some very rare reasons of course e.g. a small company that wasted money on the wrong 3DS projects instead of porting a game I really would like to see on the handheld (I don't have a specific example here, it's just one possible case where the wish that a game wasn't released on it seems legit to me).

Though there are some unnecessary releases e.g. the Mario Maker port with limited online capabilities or Yoshis Wolly World since it rightfully annoyed some WiiU owners. Maybe I wished they hadn't released the Farming Simulator for the 3DS since it's a kind of national shame :D

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: Birdon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/6-Xtobk09VQ?si=pn-cAnCOHyMi0uXm