Hacking ROM Hack Project Minecraft for 3DS Old!!! [HackRom Cube Creator 3D beta]

kibi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Job, it looks really nice!
Post automatically merged:

Good Job, it looks really nice!

KookSpook21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Project in functional beta phase.
The story of this project is a bit long, but I would like to tell it, it all started when I had my first Nintendo 3DS console at the age of 12, I always wanted to play Minecraft on my console, but it didn't exist and those who motivated me to buy it assured me yes, (I should have investigated before buying, but come on I was a child), the thing is that there was no such thing and I was disappointed, it had good games but not the main one that I wanted, until I tried DsCraft by Smealum, at that At the moment I was very happy, however, the game did not have many functions (such as the survival mode that has always been my favorite mode) and let's be honest the game was very basic, then I found the DEMO of Cube Creator 3D it was better in question graphics, but no survival mode, 2 years later, I managed to hack my console and install Cube Creator 3D, it was spectacular, it was almost the same, only it was not minecraft, the textures were different and the gameplay, however, I went on with my life and I left the subject behind, I always thought that Cube Creator would be very good with Minecraft textures, from here on, the story goes back a few days ago, I was browsing the internet and I found something curious, a post on this page that talked about of a Cube Creator with Minecraft textures made by a certain "Alerdy", this really gave me hope and revived my desire to have minecraft for the 3DSO, however I never found it and that discouraged me (I searched everywhere without success), so finally instead of throwing in the towel, I decided to create my own Minecraft for 3DS Old, however I didn't know anything about hack roms, so I started to investigate and thanks to this same page I have achieved great things, at least for me since Understanding these types of games is difficult if you don't know anything.
However, I did it and I am pleased to announce that the beta phase of this project is open to play and try, I hope to be able to add more things in the future, for now I leave images of the beta working.
Thanks for read this.
View attachment 385466

A video gameplay:

Help welcome, I'm just a beginner.

Cool, no really it's admirable that you caught on to an idea and did it out of sheer enthusiasm and desire. Since it is much more difficult even than a mod to make, it's a whole game to move.

With Minecraft such projects do not know, in memory comes only minecraftforfreex.com/eaglercraft/ , but here is a slightly different case. Website offers a free Minecraft game you can play on the browser called Eaglercraft, so with the port is easier and in general a little different.

But I'm just saying that your project is unique and interesting, so don't quit. I believe that once you get it up and running, it will be worth it. In my humble opinion, keep going bro.

• Love
Reactions: CubeCreatorFan

CubeCreatorFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for all your comments! unfortunately I haven't had time to update the hack since I've been very busy, this may be the end, the game is not open source, so I tried but I couldn't do more, it's really a shame, that's why it's very likely Let this be the end, I'm really sorry. Remember me.

You are the player.

Wake up.

sneaker_lover24

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello CubeCreatorFan! A suggestion I have for the game is that you could (maybe) change the textures of animals to their Minecraft counterparts (if you are not busy)? Other than that, your game is impressive; keep up the good work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played