Cube Creator ROM Hack Alerdy, help!

CubeCreatorFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, my situation is complicated but basically I want to play the cube creator 3d rom hack that changes the textures to the original minecraft ones, there is no trace left of this hack but I know it exists, or at least that it existed, "alerdy" is the creator and I would really like to play it, do you have any clue about him or this hack? I only have as proof of its existence a post in which this hack is mentioned, but the images have been deleted and also the video, all traces were deleted, which seems very strange to me, every day I lose more hope of finding it, anyway, if someone knows something, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

Reactions: jamespoo

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, my situation is complicated but basically I want to play the cube creator 3d rom hack that changes the textures to the original minecraft ones, there is no trace left of this hack but I know it exists, or at least that it existed, "alerdy" is the creator and I would really like to play it, do you have any clue about him or this hack? I only have as proof of its existence a post in which this hack is mentioned, but the images have been deleted and also the video, all traces were deleted, which seems very strange to me, every day I lose more hope of finding it, anyway, if someone knows something, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
With that stuff being over 7 years old. Nothing stays in one place on the internet for long. There aint nothing strange of it, its a normal thing. Now. Perhaps you should try using google some more instead of going on about a 7 year old hack. You may surprise yourself with what ya find.

CubeCreatorFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With that stuff being over 7 years old. Nothing stays in one place on the internet for long. There aint nothing strange of it, its a normal thing. Now. Perhaps you should try using google some more instead of going on about a 7 year old hack. You may surprise yourself with what ya find.
At the time I really wanted to play something like this, but I didn't find this page in time, I really feel bad, it was my dream to play minecraft on an old 3ds

CubeCreatorFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Update: I have created my own version of textures for cube craft 3d and it is looking great, I had to search a lot and learn many things, but I didn't give up and I can finally say that I have a good rom hack of this game, it is in beta phase.
This is a free project with no goal of making money, but I would appreciate any extra help.
Pictures:

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    271.5 KB · Views: 22
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-26 at 9.38.43 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-26 at 9.38.43 AM.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 25

ASWRAE

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: I have created my own version of textures for cube craft 3d and it is looking great, I had to search a lot and learn many things, but I didn't give up and I can finally say that I have a good rom hack of this game, it is in beta phase.
This is a free project with no goal of making money, but I would appreciate any extra help.
Pictures:
hey i was wondering if you had discord so i could help you with the game, i think i know how to change the mobs and the items

Last edited by ASWRAE,

CubeCreatorFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oye, me preguntaba si tenías discord para poder ayudarte con el juego, creo que sé cómo cambiar los mobs y los elementos.
really? That would make me very happy, in fact I'm trying right now to change the game's music to the original Minecraft, but it's somewhat complicated since they are .bcstm files, my discord is GexCraft#5252

ASWRAE

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
really? That would make me very happy, in fact I'm trying right now to change the game's music to the original Minecraft, but it's somewhat complicated since they are .bcstm files, my discord is GexCraft#5252
alright! i just friended you my name is "hewbert"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup