Things you recently bought or got

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There was a sale on used games in our Game Mania-store.
Got Borderlands 2, Dragon's Crown and Demon Gaze for Vita, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy for 3DS and Mario 64 for DS.
Also bought digital download codes for LoZ Link's Awakening, LoZ Oracle of Ages and LoZ Oracle of Seasons

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
traded in some games at ebgames(2of the games i got for free the other games i got for 5 to 15 dollars each). there was a total of 11 games and i got 130 for them. with the credit i got Wind Waker HD paid off some more of my New 3ds xl Majora's Mask system,still owe about 150 but will pay it off next Wednesday(the new 3ds xl is 230+ tax here in canada) with the rest of the credit i put about 25 on the game itself and got Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD for vita.
also bought Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 1 (VIZBIG Edition)manga and got a new 3ds game holder from club nintendo(cause i really needed another one)

8X0hEtxl.jpg
wkvAcGAl.jpg
OYhcIu9l.jpg
IoB5wIFl.jpg

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought Driveclub recently and this game is sucking all of my free time and no mistake and I don't usually care much for racing games. Most underrated game I've played in 30 years of gaming.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Did you play the prequel on DS (9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors)? That's undoubtedly my favorite DS game :3 Still don't know about the 3DS as I still haven't bought it ;-;

Of course I did! I really liked it! the true ending almost made me cry though.

Reactions: Lycan911

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Of course I did! I really liked it! the true ending almost made me cry though.
I just can't describe the feeling of emptiness in me when I finished all endings. I was like: "What should I do with my life now?", but then I bought a R4 and started pirating, then got addicted to a few more franchises, but none of them still can't beat 999. Except maybe Ace Attorney.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I just can't describe the feeling of emptiness in me when I finished all endings. I was like: "What should I do with my life now?", but then I bought a R4 and started pirating, then got addicted to a few more franchises, but none of them still can't beat 999. Except maybe Ace Attorney.

Argh, the two DS series that made me cry. I'm a whiny little bitch :(

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Never try yet those court games. Might give a shot eventually :P

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never try yet those court games. Might give a shot eventually :P
At first sight, I thought Ace Attorney was shit. But I downloaded them just to see if it's worth all the fame, and as the story and characters started unfolding, I was addicted x_x It's just one of those games you have to play in order to understand how cool they are, it's hard to explain xD

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
At first sight, I thought Ace Attorney was shit. But I downloaded them just to see if it's worth all the fame, and as the story and characters started unfolding, I was addicted x_x It's just one of those games you have to play in order to understand how cool they are, it's hard to explain xD

Got the same feeling with 999. I heard it was good, but no one could explain why. I tried it and immediately became addicted. Couldn't stop until I finished all arks and all endings.
Actually I think I love visual novel genre. Do you know Radical Dreamers on SNES (BS)? This sequel to Chrono Trigger at first seemed boring, but it has its charm for minimalist gameplay.
Do you have any other recommendations with games? other than ace attorney?

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got the same feeling with 999. I heard it was good, but no one could explain why. I tried it and immediately became addicted. Couldn't stop until I finished all arks and all endings.
Actually I think I love visual novel genre. Do you know Radical Dreamers on SNES (BS)? This sequel to Chrono Trigger at first seemed boring, but it has its charm for minimalist gameplay.
Do you have any other recommendations with games? other than ace attorney?
I haven't played Radical Dreamers, I haven't even finished Chrono Trigger yet xD As for recommendations, you could try Professor Layton games. It's a visual novel style point and click puzzle game. Also, it seemed boring to me at first, but it became more awesome as I continued playing it.
EDIT:
Also, Time Hollow is a MUST play! It's a point and click visual novel, the story follows Ethan Kairos, and his weird birthday present that somehow transferred him to a parallel universe and gave him the control of time. Gosh that sounds stupid. I'm bad at explaining, but the game is AMAZING *-*

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't played Radical Dreamers, I haven't even finished Chrono Trigger yet xD As for recommendations, you could try Professor Layton games. It's a visual novel style point and click puzzle game. Also, it seemed boring to me at first, but it became more awesome as I continued playing it.

Got it! Will seriously check that in following days :) But I will play some Zero Escape first :P This one definitely seem more mind twisting than its predecessor XD

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got it! Will seriously check that in following days :) But I will play some Zero Escape first :P This one definitely seem more mind twisting than its predecessor XD
Added another suggestion up there :3
Also, I'm off to sleep, got to get up for school in 4 hours x_x Good night/day/morning/whatever it is there x)

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==