Have you been to jail before?

Deleted member 681657

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
How did you find it? What was there to do? Did you have any study opportunities? Did you get along with your inmates? Did you sleep in a private cell? Did you feel safe? Were the guards respectable? How was the food? How was the healthcare? What country were you incarcerated in? How did you readjust to life when you got out?

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to a Halloween parade years ago (Athens, Ohio) where everyone dresses up and parades down the main street. I was with a bunch of drunk friends and one of them got into a fight. I jumped in and broke up the fight, but officers grabbed me and the fighters took off running, even my friend (f-er). So I spent few hours in a holding cell, but was not charged with any crime.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I went to a Halloween parade years ago (Athens, Ohio) where everyone dresses up and parades down the main street. I was with a bunch of drunk friends and one of them got into a fight. I jumped in and broke up the fight, but officers grabbed me and the fighters took off running, even my friend (f-er). So I spent few hours in a holding cell, but was not charged with any crime.
no good deed get unpunished.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been in a prison, but only as a visitor. It was an old 200 years old british prison no longer used. The guide for the visit was an ex-inmate. Pretty fascinating stuff. No running water, walls were 2 feet thick, the hole (I think that's what they called it... the isolation cell) was super dark. I was happy to get out, and I just spent half an hour there.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So you're implying you've been arrested in the future. Presumably for breaking the laws of time travel. Serious business.
Happens to the best of us

SMARTBOYYYY

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smartboyyyy.wixsite.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah so i idk if this counts or not. but i have went to juvie for battery. basically your typical middle school fight. but anyways someone i will call joe shmoe decided to pick a fight with me. and lets just say i beat him so badly his parents decided to press charges on me and my family. which is also why im homeschooled now cuz i got expelled i believe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol