Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Added another suggestion up there :3
Also, I'm off to sleep, got to get up for school in 4 hours x_x Good night/day/morning/whatever it is there x)

My ebay page is on a cartrige of time hollow right now :cry: Should I ? I found one for 14.99!
...should I ?

Edit: Fuck off. I bought it. The opening song is so good :ha:

Reactions: Lycan911

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just can't describe the feeling of emptiness in me when I finished all endings. I was like: "What should I do with my life now?", but then I bought a R4 and started pirating, then got addicted to a few more franchises, but none of them still can't beat 999. Except maybe Ace Attorney.
Brb, telling major news outlets that video games encourage illegal activity, confirmed.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Brb, telling major news outlets that video games encourage illegal activity, confirmed.

Lol I only really read the 999 part of this post. I just bought a game on ebay because of him :3 will get it likely next week XD

Reactions: TripleSMoon

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3760ce77593cc41c32a6fcc19a5e38a0.jpg

Pit has Arrived, felt like sharing the whole shelf.

Also got Gex Gecko, Secret of Mana, and an Avatar pack of PSN.

Kind of regret getting the first Gex... I forgot how awful it is compared to its sequels. Ah well, at least it was cheap.
Where did you get the belt?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Lycan911

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm not paying for this, the company I work for is, but I just ordered 1gbps fiber internet for our office :mellow:

There's a company called LightSpeed that has been constructing and setting up fiber optic systems where I live, and they recently added support for our office. $49 a month for 1gbps :mellow:

Be jelly ;O;

Reactions: chavosaur

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Bought to resell:

- Captain Toad
- New Super Luigi U
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
- Kirby's Adventure Wii
- Dragon Ball Z Rock the Dragon Boxset

All these items cost me a lot less than the normal price so you can see why I purchased them (they're all in excellent condition).

Pics from Captain Toad:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

D

Deleted_171835

where
the
fuck
is
my
little
mac
amiibo

yeah i still cant find one at an affordable non-scalper price. :(

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Had an issue with my car a couple days ago, so I brought my car in to a friend of mine to take a look at. He ended up replacing the brakes, which were almost completely fucked, the anti-roll bar, which was almost snapped, replaced the oil level sensor, cuz it was bitching at me about low oil despite knowing it was fine, got my oil changed, and my tires rotated.

All for a measly $300. Which means no hookers and drugs for tonight :sad:

EDIT: Oh, and I bought a few pair of jeans yesterday, too.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After the horrible experience I had with the Brick, we ended up not getting the dining table we ordered. Therefore, we went to the Leons and got one that delivered it on the spot :wub:

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought Guacamelee (Vita/PS3) for $3 yesterday, thanks to the PSN flash sale. I already bought Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Wii U with the Eshop card I got for Christmas last month, but honestly, I'm much more likely to sit down and enjoy this while lounging on the bed with a handheld, than on a TV or on the gamepad.

I really don't understand why the STCE never made it to the Vita. Kind of annoying, when it came to the PS4, and Sony has been big on cross buy and cross play between the two platforms. Oh well. Maybe I'll sit down and play STCE on Wii U if I ever get to a second playthrough. The original game is really fun, thus far.

I also recently preordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS) along with the collector's strategy guide from my local GameStop. I can't wait! ^.^ I need to finish my current playthrough of the original game (via Wii VC on Wii U), though, which is coming along nicely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc