Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Preordered the New 3ds xl zelda Majora's mask bundle, paid off my Dying Light(PS4)preorder and Preordered Dragonball Xenoverse (also on ps4).
Bought a Deluxe Wii U Nintendo Land bundle for $150 new and Zombie U for it.
I bought it at Ebgames at centre mall in hamilton if anyone in that area wants one. the reason they are selling it at that price is because they had those 8 or 9 wii u's in stock for over a year and wanted to get rid of them. they had 7 left at 12 noon.

K2NNIthl.jpg
ihQJEcil.jpg

Reactions: Arnold Schwarzen

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Got in a bidding war with somebody over a mint PSP 2001. Came with Logitech case, three games, AC adapter, and manuals. Managed to win for $61 which I thought was really good. Also bought a PNY brand 64GB microSD and a dual microSD to Pro Duo adapter for a total of roughly $35.

Already permanently hacked the system, took 5 seconds. I swear, the new methods are so much easier and faster than when I did it a few years back. I remember buying a Darth Vader white Slim when they came out and I had to walk to my friend's house and create a Pandora battery using his 1001 battery to hack my system.

Anyway, loading up my card with ISOs. I've got almost 55GB worth on my hard drive but I'm only going to put like half of them for now. Will save the rest of the space for emulators, ROMs, and some music. Maybe I'll put some animes on it too.

2ymx7cn.jpg

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a GTX 770, because holy fuck AMD's drivers and software in general is absolutely terribad.

Got some BSODs related to GPU drivers, so I went and uninstalled the drivers, ran DDU, and made an attempt to install 3 different AMD drivers for my PC. Literally every install would crash when installing the display drivers. I finally got them to install by bypassing AMD's installer completely and just using the whole "choose drivers from location" in Device Manager, but even then I still got BSODs. Each minidump indicated it was related to atikmdag.sys, so I'm not sure if it's a bad GPU or just the drivers themselves (as I put my GTX 750 Ti in, it ran through a 30 minute stress test just fine whereas the 7970 just BSOD'd) so meh.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...