Hardware There is a rumor about NX

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$150-200, and much stronger than the wii u.
My guess is something to do with AMD and k12, or power8 soc(quite unlikely).
Hope there is Metroid.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i wouldn't count on it having any of that. what i do know is your supposed to be able to play mobile games on it. so that's making it sound scary right there :P

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
that's pretty much the only thing there is about nx. rumors.
That's because Nintendo has done nothing except announce that something was coming, and that it was codenamed NX. A lot of people have been desperately clinging to vague quotes that don't even mention the NX, or poorly worded articles quoting those that know as much as the rest of us, but in the long run, everybody is groping around in the dark equally.

As for this rumor, someone is trololo'ing. More powerful than the Wii U for $150? Top lel.

Reactions: Deleted User

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well the Wii U has a price of $300 and is 5-6 years older than the NX.
The Wii U Gamepad is IIRC $150, making the actual Wii U console $150
Now lets say that the actual NX console is $150, probably $200 to account for a new controller (without a screen)
This means that the NX will use the same priced hardware as the Wii U, however 5 years newer and for $200
This won't be overly significant, we will be lucky for it to be as powerful as the PS4 and you can bet there's no way they're going to have 8gb or RAM.
Nintendo have struggled with long development times on the Wii U due to the higher graphics, so not only would they not want to use a high spec console but it would be detrimental to the fans by making them wait even longer for games than we have had to this generation.
I think it is fantastic to have such a cheap console, because really all I use nintendo systems for is to play first party titles, so it's not worth it to spend so much on a system that I will only be playing several games on.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's apparently a successor of the 3DS and wii u. I think it'd be cool if they made a home console, but let users do some "remote play" thing with a handheld device (phone-like device or gamepad with screen) (like TeamViewer for PC) but except optomized much better for gaming. I think that'd be pretty cool, but it's probably not anything like this.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade