Questions about Haxchi/Aroma

SlumberCrow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so since u can change region lock on aroma is there any way to be able to play wii u games on fat32 hard drives?
If not how do you use haxchi since I can't find any tutorials to play wii u games on fat32 hard drives (I don't have another hard drive ATM n I rather have all my games on 1 than 2)

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As someone in your other thread tried to say: You're thinking in the wrong way. Just format the hard drive on your Wii U and install GCN and Wii games as injects: No FAT32 formatted drive needed.

Haxchi btw also can't load Wii U games from FAT32 in a good way. Loadiine is slow as hell (we're talking about hours of loading times in demanding games). There's a Mocha fork which can do FAT32 but it's buggy so you won't get happy with that, too...

Reactions: SlumberCrow

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As already said format the HDD for the Wii U and use injects. Everything that needs FAT32 can go on the SD. As SDs are so cheap nowadays, you can easily get one of the size you need.
If you really wanted you could use ISFShax with a custom stroopwafel, which has a compile time option which should allow to Partition the USB to have a part FAT32 and another part WFS. I never tried it, not sure if it actually works. You would have to configure and compile it yourself and figure it out...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1