Need Help Uninstalling Haxchi

FarisMarie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Im looking to switch to Aroma so I can use Pretendo. I'm a bit confused on how to uninstall Haxchi because the Wii U guides doesn't work for me and I'm getting mixed answers from posts similar to mine. I don't have Uninstall CBHC in my homebrew launcher. I don't actually use coldboot, I run Haxchi by pressing on the DONT TOUCH ME app. I also recently updated to 5.5.6 and as I read CBHC doesn't even work anymore unless reinstalled. So my question is, is it really okay and safe to to just go ahead and delete DONT TOUCH ME from data management? Or is there other steps I need to take so my Wii U won't be bricked?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you don't uninstalling hacks is the best way to brick your console, use the search bar at top of page and look for how to install Aroma from Haxchi.

FarisMarie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't uninstalling hacks is the best way to brick your console, use the search bar at top of page and look for how to install Aroma from Haxchi.
I searched it and there's no guide? Once again I see someone uninstalled Haxchi before installing Aroma. Could you send a link please?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So my question is, is it really okay and safe to to just go ahead and delete DONT TOUCH ME from data management? Or is there other steps I need to take so my Wii U won't be bricked?
If you have Haxchi only and not CBHC, you can even leave it on your console. It's advisable to not run it after you set autoboot option for Tiramisu/Aroma. Otherwise, if you really don't need it, you can simply uninstall it from the Data Management in the System Settings app. After that, simply follow the Wii U Hacks Guide. Additionally, for the game backups to work, you'll need the latest sigpatches. Download the 01_sigpatches.rpx file and paste it into /wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup and/or /wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup on your SD Card and you'll be good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade