i forgot i deleted my update folder and already uninstalled haxchi

DeepSilverAbyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooooo i dont post ever but i might have made a very big mistake. my wii u is on 5.5.4 and i was using non coldboot haxchi but i wanted to use pretendo. i looked and saw that i needed the new aroma tiramisu thing so i uninstalled haxchi and decided i should probably update. but i got an error code and remembered i deleted the update folder but i dont have haxchi anymore so is there a way to get everything fixed or have i messed up my wii u? and is it possible to get tiramisu on 5.5.4? or do i need to update? thank you so much in advance! and sorry for the bad punctuation

Reactions: JPENA12681

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the issue is i completely forgot i deleted the update folder and dont have the ds game or haxchi anymore
Redownload the DS game from the eShop and follow this guide: Haxchi Guide
!!! HOLD UP !!!
You see that part where it says "Browser Exploit" or something? MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE 5.4.something PAGE (i'm pretty sure)

DeepSilverAbyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redownload the DS game from the eShop and follow this guide: Haxchi Guide
!!! HOLD UP !!!
You see that part where it says "Browser Exploit" or something? MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE 5.4.something PAGE (i'm pretty sure)
i definitely would try that but i cant access the eshop as i dont have the newest update and cant update, its a very dumb situation lol

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Reactions: SDIO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol