Fixing bricked Wii U UDPIH Timing

wyamph

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm attempting to fix my childhood Wii U that has all of my Wii saved files and games on it from long ago.

I bought the Wii U on launch in 2012 and it failed in 2018 after I installed CFW on it. I'm not sure whether those things were related or not. I don't quite remember what I did at the time. At first the GamePad stopped connecting upon boot and then the Wii U would boot to an error. Shortly after, it stopped outputting video at all. It still turns on and gives a solid blue light.

I have injected the UDPIH_NX Payload on my Switch and am attempting to use that to fix the Wii U. I can't get the timing quite right though without the display on. All of the videos I have watched have said to do it once the drive fully initializes, but the only luck I've had at all is doing it immediately when the drive starts making noise about one second after the console is turned on, and even then, the Switch tells me it gets part way through "Stage 2" and then hangs. The Wii U light has never turned Purple, and the eject button still attempts to eject a disk, so I'm assuming I haven't gotten the timing right to get into the menu. Any thoughts on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto