Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You. Are. Owed. Nothing. If you like, you are free to release an updated trainer at your own leisure. If you don't know how, you are free to wait patiently for someone else to do it or teach yourself. The reason I'm not "bothered by it" is because I'm otherwise thankful we got what we did in the first place and appreciate all the effort the author put in for the NUMEROUS other updates. I also didn't update until the jgecko codes were updated for a recent update giving me similar functionality (and kept it at that update release). If the trainer gets updated, that's even better.

Well...bye. Welcome to the scene. With this attitude, I'm sure folks will continue to be motivated to create content and applications for your use.

Other people like things I don't like elohel11one!!1. Low effort keks, chief.
you sir pretty much summed up my thoughts. patience is a virtue. and we are owed nothing. heck, if skoolzout and panda wanted to, they could quit any time they want. they arent getting paid, they arent getting thanked. but they do it anyway because they want to.
it's... pretty much an art, kinda.
I may not know thing one about hacking that isnt related to cheat engine, but i can respect the peeps who are able to put forth the effort of hacking.

also. it isn't that we NEED to cheat in video games, it's that we want to. i mean, what's there left to do when you conquered the game? mess about with it and see what you can do with infinite health or stamina!

Last edited by smashbro596,
Reactions: skoolzout1

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sir pretty much summed up my thoughts. patience is a virtue. and we are owed nothing. heck, if skoolzout and panda wanted to, they could quit any time they want. they arent getting paid, they arent getting thanked. but they do it anyway because they want to.
it's... pretty much an art, kinda.
I may not know thing one about hacking that isnt related to cheat engine, but i can respect the peeps who are able to put forth the effort of hacking.

also. it isn't that we NEED to cheat in video games, it's that we want to. i mean, what's there left to do when you conquered the game? mess about with it and see what you can do with infinite health or stamina!
Exactly. I remember when cheats were actually included in a lot of games. Now in some games we have to pay for cheats, other games don't have any cheats built into the game at all.

I may not know how to hack games, but I do know C# programming language. So I could probably code a cheat program, I will just have problems finding the actual codes. lol.

That's why I haven't updated the trainer myself yet. But I might look into that today, since Skoolzout posted his updated codes.

Reactions: smashbro596

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone direct me to a thread about trainers for Breath of the Wild? I thought this was it, but apparently this thread is now about being aggressively condescending toward people who are a little impatient.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. I remember when cheats were actually included in a lot of games. Now in some games we have to pay for cheats, other games don't have any cheats built into the game at all.

I may not know how to hack games, but I do know C# programming language. So I could probably code a cheat program, I will just have problems finding the actual codes. lol.

That's why I haven't updated the trainer myself yet. But I might look into that today, since Skoolzout posted his updated codes.

those were the days. to this day i do not care about achievments. and any time i see how to get an achievment listed as a cheat, i cry a little on the inside. i mean, online, in a multiplayer setting, i absolutely detest cheating. but in a self-contained, single player session i am doing to kick back? i cheat all the time.
sad in-game cheats all but died with the advent of achievements and we have to turn to third-party tools to get the same effects.

Can someone direct me to a thread about trainers for Breath of the Wild? I thought this was it, but apparently this thread is now about being aggressively condescending toward people who are a little impatient.

no, you're in the right place. but we're all waiting for the thing to be updated. so, it's kinda idle talk til skoolzout and panda work their magic. sorry in advance.
and we're only being condescending because the person was a little more than "a little impatient." told the guy many, many times to cool it. i mean, it's new years. let skoolzout and panda party.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those were the days. to this day i do not care about achievments. and any time i see how to get an achievment listed as a cheat, i cry a little on the inside. i mean, online, in a multiplayer setting, i absolutely detest cheating. but in a self-contained, single player session i am doing to kick back? i cheat all the time.
sad in-game cheats all but died with the advent of achievements and we have to turn to third-party tools to get the same effects.

no, you're in the right place. but we're all waiting for the thing to be updated. so, it's kinda idle talk til skoolzout and panda work their magic. sorry in advance.
and we're only being condescending because the person was a little more than "a little impatient." told the guy many, many times to cool it. i mean, it's new years. let skoolzout and panda party.
Yeah, I hear ya. However, if you activate a cheat in a game like GTA, a message would popup saying unlocking achievements would be disabled until you reload the game without cheats. So unlocking achievements without cheating is not an excuse. I believe they don't have cheats in games because most game rely on Micro-transactions. And with being able to buy all the things you want with real money, that is like paying real money for cheats.

So it's not like they are not in most games, it's just we now have to pay real money for them.

Bethesda and Rockstar are better then most publishers though, since they allow modding of thier games. They are not perfect of course, to this day I despise GTA Online with its greedy micro-transaction shark cards, and steady content update packs, when single player doesn't get anything added to it. But they do allow modding of the offline Singleplayer.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the trainer needs an update. But Panda knows that Zelda will still have many updates to come, and each time he will have to update the trainer.

If it was me, I would only update the trainer after every DLC pack update. If there are updates in between the DLC updates, I wouldn't bother at all to update it. Why? Because it's a pain in the ass to update after every single update.

Why not just use Skoolzout1's codes for jgeckoU? That's what I'm using. If you need to edit your inventory, use the Online HTML5 Zelda Save Editor.

Reactions: smashbro596

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the trainer needs an update. But Panda knows that Zelda will still have many updates to come, and each time he will have to update the trainer.

If it was me, I would only update the trainer after every DLC pack update. If there are updates in between the DLC updates, I wouldn't bother at all to update it. Why? Because it's a pain in the ass to update after every single update.

Why not just use Skoolzout1's codes for jgeckoU? That's what I'm using. If you need to edit your inventory, use the Online HTML5 Zelda Save Editor.

the game stealth updated to 1.4.1 on wii u. i am only really waiting for skoolzouts codes :P

and since the champions ballad is the last hurrah for botw, the codes and trainer still have to be maintained through any fixes nintendo probably will put out.
smash bros wii u was updated several times after the last dlc, after all.

however, that said, the least we as a community can do is be patient and such. i'm sure the devs havent abandoned us.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game stealth updated to 1.4.1 on wii u. i am only really waiting for skoolzouts codes [emoji14]

and since the champions ballad is the last hurrah for botw, the codes and trainer still have to be maintained through any fixes nintendo probably will put out.
smash bros wii u was updated several times after the last dlc, after all.

however, that said, the least we as a community can do is be patient and such. i'm sure the devs havent abandoned us.
My game is still on 1.4.0. Games don't stealth update, as long as you block updates using the DNS, and don't accept the update when it asks you to update.

And there is 1 more DLC Pack coming, DLC Pack 3. And with every DLC pack comes an update for the DLC. Then I'm sure after the DLC update and DLC pack are released, Nintendo will also push out an update or two for bug fixes and things like that about a week or two later.

Then they will probably push out one or two more updates to fix other things in the game, if they need to. But this is way after DLC Pack 3 is released. And that will most likely be the end of the updates. But I can't be sure of course. I'm sure if a game breaking bug is found a year from now, and enough people talk about it, Nintendo will release another small patch to fix it. So no one can be sure of when updates will stop.

I'm just saying, if your game updated by itself, then you did something wrong, it's not the consoles fault. I have had my WiiU blocking updates via DNS ever since I modded it a while back, and none of my games ever updated by them selves.

When you launch a game, and a message pops up, make sure you actually read the message instead of just pressing a button to get rid of the message, and also block updates via DNS. It's that simple.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game is still on 1.4.0. Games don't stealth update, as long as you block updates using the DNS, and don't accept the update when it asks you to update.

And there is 1 more DLC Pack coming, DLC Pack 3. And with every DLC pack comes an update for the DLC. Then I'm sure after the DLC update and DLC pack are released, Nintendo will also push out an update or two for bug fixes and things like that about a week or two later.

Then they will probably push out one or two more updates to fix other things in the game, if they need to. But this is way after DLC Pack 3 is released. And that will most likely be the end of the updates. But I can't be sure of course. I'm sure if a game breaking bug is found a year from now, and enough people talk about it, Nintendo will release another small patch to fix it. So no one can be sure of when updates will stop.

I'm just saying, if your game updated by itself, then you did something wrong, it's not the consoles fault. I have had my WiiU blocking updates via DNS ever since I modded it a while back, and none of my games ever updated by them selves.

When you launch a game, and a message pops up, make sure you actually read the message instead of just pressing a button to get rid of the message, and also block updates via DNS. It's that simple.

i'm sorry. dlc pack 3? i thought the champions ballad was the last one?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry. dlc pack 3? i thought the champions ballad was the last one?
Wow, now I can't find the post anywhere on Google. I could of swore it was 3 DLC packs in the Season pass. Or am I completely wrong? If I am, I apologize.

I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't really confirm it or not, my phone data is being very slow right now.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, now I can't find the post anywhere on Google. I could of swore it was 3 DLC packs in the Season pass. Or am I completely wrong? If I am, I apologize.

I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't really confirm it or not, my phone data is being very slow right now.

no problem dude. i read that there were 2 packs plus a bonus (in the form of a cheap shirt) for the expansion pass on nintendos website. eh. i mean if theres more, ill be happy. but as is, it's been stated by the director that the champions ballad is the last bit of dlc.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no problem dude. i read that there were 2 packs plus a bonus (in the form of a cheap shirt) for the expansion pass on nintendos website. eh. i mean if theres more, ill be happy. but as is, it's been stated by the director that the champions ballad is the last bit of dlc.
ohhh ok. See, I probably read it wrong then. My bad. Back when Nintendo first announced the expansion pass, I seen 3 boxes with dates on them, that's all I remember about it though. I didn't remember what each box said. But yeah, the first box was most likely the small items you get, like the switch shirt. So that really doesn't count, in terms of actual content.

That sucks though, I was really looking forward for some more Zelda content. I beat the game so many times, including all of the DLC. I 100% the game twice. lol

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found this on YouTube.

Aonuma confirmed there won't be anymore updates or DLC for Zelda BOTW.

Source -

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh ok. See, I probably read it wrong then. My bad. Back when Nintendo first announced the expansion pass, I seen 3 boxes with dates on them, that's all I remember about it though. I didn't remember what each box said. But yeah, the first box was most likely the small items you get, like the switch shirt. So that really doesn't count, in terms of actual content.

That sucks though, I was really looking forward for some more Zelda content. I beat the game so many times, including all of the DLC. I 100% the game twice. lol
well, given how the wii u is basically dead, now would be a great time for modders to thrive.
i mean, i already seen some pretty wacky stuff already.

Reactions: TheTechGenius

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the big problem isn't that you are asking. heck, I asked. it's your tone of asking.

yeah, the trainer is overdue for an update, but there might be stuff going on in the background you don't know about.

also, insulting people like you have will only cause us to respond in kind.

and, all i will say on the topic of you leaving....
don't let the door hit you on your way out.

The Problem is Not my Tone of Asking I Asked Nicely if there was a Eta for the Trainer to be Updated Before mrjoshuaco Stuck his 2 Cents in telling me to F***k off in His or Hers own Way and If I wanted the Trainer Updated Make One myself. I don't take Kindly to rude People either and I don't sit back and let them Walk all over me either like I was dirt Referring to your Insult Comment. What would you have do if They did it to you Retaliate like me or Just let them do it?

Topic about Leaving..... Wii U is Dead Since Switch is New and there is No Door to Hit me.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Problem is Not my Tone of Asking I Asked Nicely if there was a Eta for the Trainer to be Updated Before mrjoshuaco Stuck his 2 Cents in telling me to F***k off in His or Hers own Way and If I wanted the Trainer Updated Make One myself. I don't take Kindly to people rude People either and I don't sit back and let them Walk all over me either like I was dirt Referring to your Insult Comment. What would you have do if They did it to you Retaliate like me or Just let them do it?

Topic about Leaving..... Wii U is Dead Since Switch is New and there is No Door to Hit me.

wii u might be dead. but that's only officially.
unofficially, modding will thrive.

and, it was a metaphorical door. not an actual door.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii u might be dead. but that's only officially.
unofficially, modding will thrive.

and, it was a metaphorical door. not an actual door.

Already knew that but the Door Comment was kinda Cheesy and a Old School saying from the 90's.
How is Modding for Wii U going to Thrive if there is no more Games getting made and all current games are played out. There's Officially nothing that can be Further Mod for these games that could have already have been done. The Switch is the Next Mods I want to get into if it can be done.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already knew that but the Door Comment was kinda Cheesy and a Old School saying from the 90's.
How is Modding for Wii U going to Thrive if there is no more Games getting made and all current games are played out.

and what's wrong with old-school?
no games, sure. but no more updates. we don't need to take any more measures to out think nintendos anti-hacking measures.
we are free to mod to our hearts content.
yes, the switch is the latest and greatest, but modding support will probably take years to get it on the level that's capable on the wii u. and even then, nintendo doesn't like modders on their new hardware. they will keep updating.
but here, there is no more updates to worry about. and, theres already some crazy stuff for botw.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and what's wrong with old-school?
no games, sure. but no more updates. we don't need to take any more measures to out think nintendos anti-hacking measures.
we are free to mod to our hearts content.
yes, the switch is the latest and greatest, but modding support will probably take years to get it on the level that's capable on the wii u. and even then, nintendo doesn't like modders on their new hardware. they will keep updating.
but here, there is no more updates to worry about. and, theres already some crazy stuff for botw.

I don't mind waiting Years for Switch to be mod-able but More mods for Wii U I can't Imagine it will get any better then it already has with BOTW or any U Game. Now if a Mod came out where I could Ride the Nimbus Cloud from Dragon Ball Z like Goku did @ the Beginning or Link got a new Power to Shot a Kamehameha from the Master Sword to kill monsters instead Sword Beams from a Powered Up Sword or Moon Jumping /Riding the Forever Slow Horses to get around then I would believe more mods are to Come. But since NO Game Updates and New DLC are Out of the question Cause the Game is FININSHED Thinking outside the Box is to much to Ask anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.