Spectremint

OP
Trophies
Website
spectremint.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Yoshitaka Murayama, the creator of the beloved Suikoden games as well as the supervisor for the upcoming Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, sadly passed away on Feb. 6th due to "complications with an ongoing illness", as mentioned in a press release by Hundred Heroes developer Rabbit and Bear Studios. Rabbit and Bear is the studio that was founded by him alongside Suikoden co-creator Junko Kawano to develop the Eiyuden games. The studio has expressed their sadness that Murayama will not be able to see the reactions from his fans upon the release of Hundred Heroes, and they ask for privacy but welcome your support and prayers. May he rest in peace.

Sources:
:arrow:Rabbit and Bear Studios press release
:arrow:Eiyuden Chronicles Twitter account
:arrow:Nintendo Life article

• Sad
Reactions: Green Hypnotic

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm shocked this didn't get more of a response. I know Suikoden is no Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy, but it definitely has a following. The series started during one of the best eras of video games, and it's a shame Yoshitaka Murayama won't be able to see the results of his newest project.

Reactions: Spectremint

Spectremint

OP
Trophies
Website
spectremint.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm shocked this didn't get more of a response. I know Suikoden is no Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy, but it definitely has a following. The series started during one of the best eras of video games, and it's a shame Yoshitaka Murayama won't be able to see the results of his newest project.
Yeah, it's a real shame :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto