'Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes' gets new trailer

hundred heroes.png

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, the sequel to Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, launches next month. In anticipation of its release, publisher 505 Games and developer Rabbit & Bear Studios have aired a new trailer for the game today:

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes launches on April 23 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC (EGS, GOG, and Steam).

:arrow: SOURCE

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
been playing through the closed beta today, I am really enjoying it, I wont play it anymore as I do not want to get in too far of the story before it actually releases.

edit:
just tested it no my Steam Deck, it is mostly 60fps with some dips to 40fps

Last edited by Hunter,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Absolutely loved the first one even though I usually despise side-scrollers in modern times, can't wait for the second one to finally release.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
By the way, a lot of people are calling a Hundred Heroes a sequel, it is not a sequel to Rising.
Rising was a "companion" title that supposedly served as a prologue to the Hundred Heroes game. They are related, but it was more of a bonus game.

Ducolamia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been playing through the closed beta today, I am really enjoying it, I wont play it anymore as I do not want to get in too far of the story before it actually releases.

edit:
just tested it no my Steam Deck, it is mostly 60fps with some dips to 40fps

Thank you for the Steam Deck test! Glad to know it will work when I play it. 👍

looks like a DS game

The DS WISHES it could look like this. Lmao

Regardless, this is clearly an AA title. I'm in the camp that it doesn't matter how "pretty" a game looks if it's an absolute slog to play through. Having some compromise isn't always a bad thing in this case as it was a Kickstarter game and you can't always go all in on graphics.

Sad that physical copies got delayed, but I'll more than likely complete this on PC anyhow.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
finally completed Rising story today and 160 side quests to see what would import into the game

nothing changes from just having a save game, you get the bonus content if you finish Rising or not., and the weapons/food names get set during the story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto