Homebrew ROM Hack The Legend of Zelda: Shattered Hearts - a wild expansion of BotW for Wii U

aaubry

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, I would like some assistance with this mod. I have been trying it with mixed degrees of success, but every method has some problem.

I first tried with Tiramisu, as per the instructions. Except that some of the linked sites appear to have changed since and I couldn't follow the instructions exactly. The main difference is sdcafiine, which I ended up having as a homebrew app instead of a plugin. With this setup, the game loads with the mod, but crashes very frequently. I end up having to reset a lot.

Then I tried installing the mod directly on top of the game, using ftpiine to copy the files, and someone's tool to split the files between main, update and dlc. That works well, but when I enter a crypt or teleport, the game stays in the loading screen forever.

I then tried with Aroma. As mentioned in this thread, the initial load takes forever, but eventually loaded. I was able to enter a crypt, then the game froze again.

Fron this thread, it seems that it is possible to play this mod without these issues, but I must be doing something wrong. What else can I try?

Thanks

Reactions: prince_h

Celdyr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does the optimised version of Second Wind not include Ordon Village, is this for performance on Wii U?
Certainly, the version of Second Wind present in Shattered Hearts doesn't include the Ordon village due to performance issues. If I recall correctly, the version of Second Wind used is around version 1.9.5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up