Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry to jump in the conversation like this, but do any of the codes of the current trainer work on the latest version of the game ? I haven't played BotW for a few months, I updated it to get the DLCs and would like to try them, but I won't if I have to go through the hassle of breaking weapons again... So I was just wondering :)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only useful thing in this is the durability cheat because durability in games like BOTW is stupid, and anyone who's played Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim can see plain as day why Skyrim removed it.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only useful thing in this is the durability cheat because durability in games like BOTW is stupid, and anyone who's played Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim can see plain as day why Skyrim removed it.

I agree, and the thing is, at least Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout3, and FalloutNV had ways to REPAIR your equipment. That's the thing that infuriates me the most about BOTW is there's no way to REPAIR a weapon.

I'm just wanting a durability cheat... Part of it is my Switch was stolen, and the ONLY game on it I gave a crap about was BOTW, and it was cheaper to just buy the WiiU version for my WiiU. I'm really NOT wanting to go through the Master Sword upgrade trial all over again without some kind of advantage. It took me days before, and I don't look forward to doing that again.

Alternatively, a health cheat? I see that Skoolzout1 released some 1.4.1 codes, but health and durability aren't on the list for 1.4.1 at this time.
https://pastebin.com/GhVJX4ZY

Though infinite arrows and infinite stamina are... I suppose I could combine those two for a serious unfair advantage.

Does the 1.4.0 version not work?

Uh... no? Memory addresses get moved around when the game's code is changed.

Last edited by JennaScvl,

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, and the thing is, at least Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout3, and FalloutNV had ways to REPAIR your equipment. That's the thing that infuriates me the most about BOTW is there's no way to REPAIR a weapon.

I'm just wanting a durability cheat... Part of it is my Switch was stolen, and the ONLY game on it I gave a crap about was BOTW, and it was cheaper to just buy the WiiU version for my WiiU. I'm really NOT wanting to go through the Master Sword upgrade trial all over again without some kind of advantage. It took me days before, and I don't look forward to doing that again.

Alternatively, a health cheat? I see that Skoolzout1 released some 1.4.1 codes, but health and durability aren't on the list for 1.4.1 at this time.
https://pastebin.com/GhVJX4ZY

Though infinite arrows and infinite stamina are... I suppose I could combine those two for a serious unfair advantage.

Uh... no? Memory addresses get moved around when the game's code is changed.

trust me, the health code for 1.4.0 works for 1.4.1
in fact, only a couple codes needed to be updated.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trust me, the health code for 1.4.0 works for 1.4.1
in fact, only a couple codes needed to be updated.

If he hasnt updated a code then it means the 1.4.0 code still works

Yeah I saw that when I went to apply infinite arrows infinite stamina, then I tried them, and they work... I can't believe I paused my gameplay to wait for codes that already worked... I got to the Master Sword and was like "no way am I doing those trial legitimately on master mode a second time..."

Reactions: smashbro596

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I saw that when I went to apply infinite arrows infinite stamina, then I tried them, and they work... I can't believe I paused my gameplay to wait for codes that already worked... I got to the Master Sword and was like "no way am I doing those trial legitimately on master mode a second time..."
yeah you aren't the only one XD
but, all those codes that were broken in 1.4.0 have been updated. if it isnt on the list for 1.4.1, then use the 1.4.0 codes

anyone know a code to not slip while climbing in the rain?

Last edited by smashbro596,

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
two more things.
one, i'd like bomb arrows to be unaffected by rain and volcanoes
two, i'd like to have arrows be unaffected by gravity.
yeah i don't NEED them, and ya don't have to do it, but.... i kinda want them ;w;
i like raining hellfire from above with my ye olde rocket launcher.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey IF anyone can Spare the time to teach this Old Dog How to get my Wii Working Correctly with J Gecko U since I keep getting that Darn Dsi error I would be MOST THANKFUL because right now I feel like this :nayps3:. Please PM me so we can talk without using Post Space. ThanksB-)

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would be easier if you describe how you did the setup and how you start the whole thing and when the Dsi crash happens

How would describing the set up and how I started the Whole thing help when the Dsi error keeps accruing. Simple answer is I followed that Crummy How to Set Up and Use J Gecko U Video by Bully. But if you need to know Exactly it's a ??? to me. I Boot up my CFW since it's not Automatic Haxchi / Mocha but (CFW Booster app) go to the internet , go to wj44.ml and it reads CFW detected then boots back to HBL. I then go to TCPgecko. Boot up my game and then launch J Gecko U and after a minute it Crashes with the Dsi error every-time. And it still don't Explain how to Add cheats , Save them or Use them in Game while playing by that Official LQ Video that looks like it was made in 360p with background music that's annoying.

Like I asked if you can Spare time to Help me figure out the Problem PLEASE PM me don't Respond/Post here my concern is OFF TOPIC and I would most like to discus this Privately.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am not native english speaker so maybe thats my problem of understanding.
There are so many points i don't exactly know what you are using and why you are starting something from the internet ? What is you CFW Booster app ?
Dsi is normally when some software (maybe tcpgecko) wants to access memory on wii u which is not allowed to access.
Do you do something before the Dsi crash occurs ?

So for me it would be easier if you tell what versions of HBL, Haxchi, Mocha and TCPGecko.elf and JGeckoU you are using and what are your steps after turning the switch on the first time.

My Steps are and i am using the latest versions:
1. start Haxchi->HBL and load Mocha
2. start Haxchi->HBL and load tcpgecko and press A to load with builtin codehandler
3. start botw
4. start on pc JGeckoU with the commandline
java -jar "JGecko U.jar"
5. enter the ip of the wii u and press connect
6. press add code and enter a title maybe "health" and copy the code to the code memo then click ok
7. enable the health cheat in the checkbox
8. press send codes

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not native english speaker so maybe thats my problem of understanding.
There are so many points i don't exactly know what you are using and why you are starting something from the internet ? What is you CFW Booster app ?
Dsi is normally when some software (maybe tcpgecko) wants to access memory on wii u which is not allowed to access.
Do you do something before the Dsi crash occurs ?

So for me it would be easier if you tell what versions of HBL, Haxchi, Mocha and TCPGecko.elf and JGeckoU you are using and what are your steps after turning the switch on the first time.

My Steps are and i am using the latest versions:
1. start Haxchi->HBL and load Mocha
2. start Haxchi->HBL and load tcpgecko and press A to load with builtin codehandler
3. start botw
4. start on pc JGeckoU with the commandline
java -jar "JGecko U.jar"
5. enter the ip of the wii u and press connect
6. press add code and enter a title maybe "health" and copy the code to the code memo then click ok
7. enable the health cheat in the checkbox
8. press send codes

I don't do any of your Steps they make NO since to me not how that Video Shows.

I load my CFW from a app on my Sd card. it's not Hachi or Mocha mine is IOSUHAX requiring loadiine.ova site to load to boot CFW before I can play Games. I did not mod my own Wii u so I know thing about it's programs and How to Fix things.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't do any of your Steps they make NO since to me not how that Video Shows.

I load my CFW from a app on my Sd card. it's not Hachi or Mocha mine is IOSUHAX requiring loadiine.ova site to load to boot CFW before I can play Games. I did not mod my own Wii u so I know thing about it's programs and How to Fix things.

maybe thats your problem, any inconsistency between your CFW and HBL/TcpGecko

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe thats your problem, any inconsistency between your CFW and HBL/TcpGecko

Okay So How do I fix it. I did ask for Help not just Discussion about what my problem might be. ISOUHAX has Worked Flawlessly to boot CFW so I don't know how or Why it would be a Problem when loading TCP/J Gecko U. Cause loading that Wj44.ml only Re-directs you back to your HBL just like my ISOUHAX does when the CFW is loaded before using other Apps like Saviine or Game Installer program.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay So How do I fix it. I did ask for Help not just Discussion about what my problem might be. ISOUHAX has Worked Flawlessly to boot CFW so I don't know how or Why it would be a Problem when loading TCP/J Gecko U. Cause loading that Wj44.ml only Re-directs you back to your HBL just like my ISOUHAX does when the CFW is loaded before using other Apps like Saviine or Game Installer program.

you dont know what sources are used to build the apps which are started over the internet, the web starting method is very old and maybe the apps there too ;-)
there are maybe some function handler installed which you dont know and maybe they conflict each other
the latest versions of mocha, HBL or tcpgecko are made for running through haxchi and they have function handlers that are designed to work together

i showed you a way that works -> now its your turn to analyze for yourself what you want

and don't start any sh*t and cry because its not running ;-)

Last edited by FunThomas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs