XP
Country
Gambia, The
on CEMU+botw you can use botw memory editor

and for all the ppl waiting for the trainer -> its not that hard to try jgeckou

download JGecko U.jar from https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JGeckoU
and
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/tcpgecko/blob/master/tcpgecko.elf?raw=true

and put the tcpgecko.elf on sd card under \wiiu\apps\TCPGecko\tcpgecko.elf and run "jgecko u.jar" like in the description on github page on your pc

and start mocha and after this hbl and then tcpgecko on wiiu

connect in jgeckou to the ip from your wiiu and add the codes to jgeckou and select the active ones and click send codes

that should not be that hard to do

Last edited by FunThomas,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are all codes not working for 1.4.1 -> did they changed so much?

for 1.4.0 they are working fine at least stamina, moonjump and one shot kill ;-) (i dont need more)

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are all codes not working for 1.4.1 -> did they changed so much?

for 1.4.0 they are working fine at least stamina, moonjump and one shot kill ;-) (i dont need more)
The code addresses change with EVERY update. So a very few "may" still work from the last update, but most, if not all, won't work.

That's why the trainer hasn't been updated in awhile, because after every update the trainer no longer works.

That's the reason why I only update my BOTW if either Skoolzout1 posts his new updated codes, or the trainer gets updated, or there is a newly released DLC that I must play ASAP lol.

Other then that I never update BOTW.

Reactions: FunThomas

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there a tutorial for install a compatible version of Zelda botw for play with the trainer , i have my version with the last update :-(

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@skoolzout1 is there a chance that you could tell us how you made the code for moonjump ?
for hearts its very easy to search for an exact value but how is the moonjump code done ?
Its very hard to explain in a text based message.

It might be easier if you watched a tutorial video first like this one from @CosmoCortney

And then ask questions about what you dont understand from the video.

Even as this video points out, there are many ways to achieve a moonjump.

- Applying a value to the players Y axis velocity.
- Writing a code that adds a value to the players current Y coordinate constantly (creating velocity)
- Reversing gravity entirely so players fall the opposite direction.

My code in BoTW uses the 3rd example in my list. It reverses links gravity only when the X button is pressed and keeps it normal when not pressing it. I found this was the smoothest looking method for BoTW and thats why i chose it.

Last edited by skoolzout1,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

big thanx for the video link & the very interesting webpage with other stuff

Any video tutorials for installed a previous versión of the Game . So we can use the trainers and codes created?
you dont have to ask twice -> if you know how to install latest version your only problem is getting the old version
i'm not sure but i think you only get latest version on NUS so you can search on other places or wait till new codes are out

but the playing the dlc2 quest dont takes as long as waiting for the new codes ;-)

Last edited by FunThomas,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
big thanx for the video link & the very interesting webpage with other stuff

you dont have to ask twice -> if you know how to install latest version your only problem is getting the old version
i'm not sure but i think you only get latest version on NUS so you can search on other places or wait till new codes are out

but the playing the dlc2 quest dont takes as long as waiting for the new codes ;-)
I have finished the game on my switch without any of the dlc , and then i bought a used wii u instead of buying the dlc .
So i have to start the game from the bigining on the wii u .
What do you recomend for me to do for play with the trainer , i have installed the latest update and dlc ?

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have finished the game on my switch without any of the dlc , and then i bought a used wii u instead of buying the dlc .
What do you recomend for me to do for play with the trainer , i have installed the latest update and dlc ?

well the trainer is still behind. and jgeckou codes need to be updated, as 1.4.1 was released. so you need to do some waiting.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kudos for buying a WII U :D
you shouldn't have updated to latest. The trainer supports version 1.3.1 with dlc ver. 2 i believe. I think that's only dlc 1.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but its easier to buy the dlc for switch than playing all 4 titan quest again and get the 120 shrines on wii u ...

the 3 possibilities for your aim are
1. wait for the new codes and then start playing
2. search somewhere and try to get the right update and dlc for usb install (i think its hard)
3. search for the most important values yourself with tcpgecko/jgeckou or use the savefile editor to edit at least the inventory

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U usb helper let's you choose what version update you want. should be (v112)in usb helper which equals to 1.3.1 in game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe