DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
I assume you won't be adding search support for author name if we can just tag with our name?
This is in the works and is nearly complete!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still the 0 kb error...
I have a problem with the website. I try to upload my theme but i encounter a error for a img. I don't think if a error for the body or bgm and i try evrey format and file size for the preview img and never work.
I kept downloading zero byte Themes.zip files. Stopped after a few tries. Dunno what's wrong, but I don't really care at this point. :/
I'm getting the 0kb files too. Do you guys have a backup website with the themes?
Also getting the 0kb error. Fun!
Also getting the 0kb error. Fun!
The site is legit. The download has worked flawlessly in the past.

Currently there seems to be an error with the downloads on the site. Hopefully they will resolve it soon. Until then, be patient :)
scam? i dont know. all zip files are 0kb.
Yes same for me ... 0Kb :(
Still the 0 kb error...
Very sorry for the errors, our memory is currently 100% full... We just bought another server but it will take some time to setup, please be patient as I know this can be annoying!

D

Deleted User

This is in the works and is nearly complete!!

Very sorry for the errors, our memory is currently 100% full... We just bought another server but it will take some time to setup, please be patient as I know this can be annoying!
We should have this fixed sooner than you think, currently I will be migrating us to a temporary server, while our new one is being setup. We are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience of this. (Looks like we underestimated the amount of themes we would get, eh dojo?)

Reactions: DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
We should have this fixed sooner than you think, currently I will be migrating us to a temporary server, while our new one is being setup. We are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience of this. (Looks like we underestimated the amount of themes we would get, eh dojo?)
Yea for sure, the site is exploding in popularity but we arnt having allot of donations so we have to resort to using our personal account to help pay for the servers. Even if you donate a small amount it can help get the website up for longer periods of time with less errors! As of now you guys just have to hold on as we fix the issues :(

Reactions: Type-Delta.X

Type-Delta.X

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea for sure, the site is exploding in popularity but we arnt having allot of donations so we have to resort to using our personal account to help pay for the servers. Even if you donate a small amount it can help get the website up for longer periods of time with less errors! As of now you guys just have to hold on as we fix the issues :(

First of all I would like to say I finally decided to create an account for this after quite a while of hesitating and now that its out of the way I would like to say you are doing a great job these errors are to be expected as well from time to time,Sadly Im a student so I cant really donate but keep up the good work

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If the issue is the amount of themes, I'm sure quality control could help. Though it would be more time consuming if you were to manually review the themes.

Now that Ironhax/tubehax was released, people have asked on reddit where to download custom themes. I've seen people refer them to your site, but quite a few has pretty much said "other than that" because they are not satisfied with most of the themes on it and shifting through the "trash" to find a treasure is cumbersome. Not to mention now that most people are able to use homebrew, a lot of them will probably try to make themes themselves and upload them to your site in the near future. You might want to prepare for that as well.

If you ever get that ranking system implemented, maybe it could work as an indicator as to which themes should be deleted.

Last edited by Mauste,

Type-Delta.X

Trophies
XP
Country
If the issue is the amount of themes, I'm sure quality control could help. Though it would be more time consuming if you were to manually review the themes.

Now that Ironhax/tubehax was released, people have asked on reddit where to download custom themes. I've seen people refer them to your site, but quite a few has pretty much said "other than that" because they are not satisfied with most of the themes on it and shifting through the "trash" to find a treasure is cumbersome. Not to mention now that most people are able to use homebrew, a lot of them will probably try to make themes themselves and upload them to your site in the near future. You might want to prepare for that as well.

Hmm I suggest sections/categories to be added for example,High rated/downloaded ones,Recently added ones I dont know if it has already been applied but you should look into it if you don't want to remove themes atleast making the site easier to use and less time consuming somewhat.

Nvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great site! Signed up just to say you should maybe have the themes require a name other than "Theme" when downloading? Hard to remember what themes I downloaded and have to check which ones they are by reading the preview.jpg file :)

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada

Yea, the site exploded this month with views, a week about we where at around 8k page views with about 80 users now we are at 133k and 700 users! Its insane, also once we have the filter option set so users can see the most popular themes the least download/voted themes may be deleted or disabled for server reasons! This is crazy, wonder what started the huge amount of traffic!!
C5dd8.jpg

Great site! Signed up just to say you should maybe have the themes require a name other than "Theme" when downloading? Hard to remember what themes I downloaded and have to check which ones they are by reading the preview.jpg file :)
Yes I also have this issue haha, this can easily be fixed with an update... Replace filename with theme title, added to the list!

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
or you could simply your site.
I mean why don't you use it as placeholder for .zip and preview only?

Like you do a tiny soft that require a preview screen, the body and optionnally the audio.
A short description and title and the soft does all the .zip and the send ot the server.
It would free up some ressource and the .zip would have been made before anything?

I might be wrong but I used to make a system like that and it wasn't that ressource eating ^^
Also about Ads well that could help also.
If they aren't in full center of page or at each click That could be possible.

not sure if you will understand my idea as i have trouble to explain it right in english to be honnest :S

D

Deleted User

or you could simply your site.
I mean why don't you use it as placeholder for .zip and preview only?

Like you do a tiny soft that require a preview screen, the body and optionnally the audio.
A short description and title and the soft does all the .zip and the send ot the server.
It would free up some ressource and the .zip would have been made before anything?

I might be wrong but I used to make a system like that and it wasn't that ressource eating ^^
Also about Ads well that could help also.
If they aren't in full center of page or at each click That could be possible.

not sure if you will understand my idea as i have trouble to explain it right in english to be honnest :S

We may consider this in the future, as our site progresses. And if we do, we will be sure to credit you with the ideas in the changelog. But for now our main focus is transferring our server over to our new host, and getting the site up and running in a speedy fashion for you, and everyone else. At the moment we are still transferring, but afterwords, I would be glad to look into doing something like this. However, on the ads. We really don't like ads, and lots of people don't either, and it just felt right, to not use them. If donations aren't sustainable, we may end up using something like that, but it would be very minimal/nonintrusive, but for now, we are proud to not run off of ad revenue.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
No one ads.
But that better to have something running without lag but fews ads then try to use a square no brands ;)

About credit it's not need as anyone could have the idea.

And well hope the transfert goes fine and also don't take headaches cause of it take time and also take coffee it help in transfert time XD!

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We may consider this in the future, as our site progresses. And if we do, we will be sure to credit you with the ideas in the changelog. But for now our main focus is transferring our server over to our new host, and getting the site up and running in a speedy fashion for you, and everyone else. At the moment we are still transferring, but afterwords, I would be glad to look into doing something like this. However, on the ads. We really don't like ads, and lots of people don't either, and it just felt right, to not use them. If donations aren't sustainable, we may end up using something like that, but it would be very minimal/nonintrusive, but for now, we are proud to not run off of ad revenue.

I would consider donating a $1 or two, but all I have currently is Google Wallet, a 13 year old can't make a PayPal account...

Reactions: DoJo_Master

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo