Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll do it but honestly I would appreciate any donation at all since its a bit of work to do
Dude, dude, come on, you are literally having to go get a hard drive, someone else is going to do all the work once you're done that. Is it at your parents place? Somewhere you may end up going in the next year? Just grab it then. Asking for donations for... that... Come on.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, dude, come on, you are literally having to go get a hard drive, someone else is going to do all the work once you're done that. Is it at your parents place? Somewhere you may end up going in the next year? Just grab it then. Asking for donations for... that... Come on.
Its a long drive, Im having family issues. Its a personal situation and gas alone is $50 so back off

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I really do want to get it... Ill see if I can after my vacation. If I dont remind me in a month or so
Alright. Alexa, remind me in one month to tell DoJo_Master to get his old hard drive.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've begun work on the website for the archive.
upload_2017-7-30_3-36-38.png

What you're seeing here is a simple HTML edit. I grabbed the HTML Source from the Internet Archive and made a few edits.
Once it's done, it should be fully functional with search, no ads, and all the works. I don't know much HTML, so if you'd like to help, shoot me a DM!

Last edited by PrincessLillie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.