Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Waaiit... How can slow motion and multiplayer go together? You'll lose sync and disconnect..
If everything they stated is true, then could be one of the best, and easy to switch from R4 too... (possibly with some .sav hex editing)

I asked them that and they replied with
Team CyclopsWe recommend that you do not enable SlowMotion while engaged in mutliplayer gaming. This feature was designed for single player game play.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's more like an EZ5 than an R4, considering the built in "menu flash" which does not exist on R4.

I'm talking about:
- DLDI autopatching
ohmy.gif

these are totally exclusive AFAIK!
rofl2.gif

Actually, autopatching was a portion of the intent of chishm's DLDI, he even released demo code that does it so card manufactures could use it to make homebrew compatible without releasing source/drivers/IP etc. Exclusive in the fact they likely are fluent in english, noticed it, and used it (aka: paying attention to a large portion of their consumers).

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's more like an EZ5 than an R4, considering the built in "menu flash" which does not exist on R4.

I'm talking about:
- DLDI autopatching
ohmy.gif

rofl2.gif

Actually, autopatching was a portion of the intent of chishm's DLDI, he even released demo code that does it so card manufactures could use it to make homebrew compatible without releasing source/drivers/IP etc. Exclusive in the fact they likely are fluent in english, noticed it, and used it (aka: paying attention to a large portion of their consumers).
Well, if they listen to the consumers better than the other teams, then that makes it look like the team will make firmware updates with features that people want.

But I'm still hoping for a completely open-sourced flaschart.

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@100% Download play support: We'll see
@ other special features: Awesome
biggrin.gif
Only I think that these feateres also could be added to, for example the R4 through an update

suske1245

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lols, cheesyPOOF5 you might be right, look at what the G6real promised and what the product was capable of. For now, R4/M3DS are the best slot one cards on the market.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
awesome features!

I'm talking about:
- 100% download play
- slow motion
- DLDI autopatching
ohmy.gif

Very interesting exclusive features.

DLDI autopatching would make getting homebrew on the cart one step easier (particularly for the DLDI newbies)
Slow motion could be kinda interesting, though i doubt i would use it much. i can't see such a functionality being able to work perfectly.
100% download play is great. lets see if they live up to what the g6 hasn't (As of yet).

Why so mean Cheesy?  I mean lets just give them the benefit of the doubt, you can bash it when it comes out as a lie.  But why bash it when you don't know anything about it?

I don't understand why everyone is so cruel to the G6DS Real, it is far from being publically released.  There is still time for them.

Damn they better release it soon
frown.gif

QUOTE(4saken @ May 12 2007, 01:32 PM)Chances are it won't work well
frown.gif

The sticker is corny. The 3rd guy in the line looks retarded (crotch area)
made me laugh
happy.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks like an other R4(I mean like M3 Simply is actually a R4 so i think this is to)
Why because of the Card Reader
tongue.gif
,its the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC