Homebrew Swap DRC for TV-Only Wii U Games

bobrocks95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, there isn't the .rpx version of it.... But you can create the channel forwarder with Haxchi Method, and it will perform in the same way as .rpx Channel. Like the picture below.

Does that leave me with a .rpx I can extract from NAND or SD? If Tiramisu actually allows it, that would let me throw it in to auto-boot when I start the console instead of even having to go to the channel.

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, there isn't the .rpx version of it.... But you can create the channel forwarder with Haxchi Method, and it will perform in the same way as .rpx Channel. Like the picture below.
Do you have the link for this channel please ?
Post automatically merged:

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does that leave me with a .rpx I can extract from NAND or SD? If Tiramisu actually allows it, that would let me throw it in to auto-boot when I start the console instead of even having to go to the channel.
No need to extract anything, you have just ".elf" file format of it. Now , not sure how it works Aroma.because I didn't installed it; but if you are looking for the ".rpx" format of the app it doesn't exist, only in .elf format.

Do you have the link for this channel please ?
No because I made by my self the channel, by using the Haxchi Method. But I can share the files, that I create with it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff