Homebrew Swap DRC for TV-Only Wii U Games

LordOrwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you implying?
he's probably saying that that's a lot of memory. Originally we were promised a "tvii" service but... anyway.
Personally i have tested this app and like it, although it has locked up on me or quit working. I get audio issues from the youtube app and this is a good one for me to want to switch screens on. I am over 40 and i can't read the video descriptions on the tablet so i swap the screen to see them.

Crazy ridiculous idea: Trick the wiiu into thinking it has a gamepad connected when it doesn't. it's pretty impossible to configure the system without one.

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Swap-DRC isn't working correctly with Zelda WW...

I am playing using TV screen and headphones plugged into the gamepad.
I can swap the TV screen but I have no music on the headphones. Only sound effects

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Anybody can help me with this:

I can swap the TV screen but I have no music on the headphones. Only sound effects

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anybody can help me with this:

not using the headphones works?normal gamepad sounds?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Why are you even using this when WW has off screen play built into it. Just start the game then press the - button to play on wiiu gamepad with sound through headphones. Absolutely no need to use this app when the game already does it.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: cucholix

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've looked around but haven't come across this question so I wanted to ask: is it possible to make SwapDRC persistent/permanently installed?
Since it's loaded into memory, it's gone when you reboot, so I assume you'd either have to cook it into (Coldboot) Haxchi or Mocha, or potentially chain-load it with CBHC/Mocha/fw.img auto-boot.
Probably more effort than it's worth then, but I'm just curious because it'd be nice if it were persistent through reboots.

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there an older version of this app that swap only the tv displays and not the audio?

I use wireless headphones that use the a/v cords.

I noticed with Splattoon that audio still plays through the gamepad when switching both displays but when I use the wireless headphones itll only display the audio track when the map screen is present, you know like if it was originaly kept on the tv. Swapping the screens then mutes the sound when the game is displayed on the gamepad.

I was wondering that maybe a older version or something with the current version that allows only the image display swaps and not the audio tracks.

Edit: i just found the first version after looking a few pages back, im gonna test it to see if that one works

Last edited by alonzondavis,
Reactions: McPcholkin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans