Gaming Splatoon Demo Incoming! May 8 and 9, 2015!

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just watched the twitch stream, looks cool! Shame the demo is only for 3 1 hour slots on only certain days......

EDIT: and I'm going to miss out on 20 challenges and high end "gear" by not unboxing my amiibos..... damn it.

1) Buy some more
2) Use them
3) Sell them for a profit.
4) Keep your boxed Amiibos boxed.

Reactions: KiiWii

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
1) Buy some more
2) Use them
3) Sell them for a profit.
4) Keep your boxed Amiibos boxed.
The Splatoon amiibos seem like they'll be quite common so he won't be able to sell for a higher price than what it already costs.

Wario in UK is like £4 (mind you there's a £3.50 shipping also).

Reactions: KiiWii

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Gave this another try today just to see if it holds up. It does. Gameplay is fantastic fun and im sure once im able to customize my character with weapons and special that im going to enjoy it even more. Looks like theres another game that is justifying me buying a Wii-u!

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm ready to get inking! I will be live streaming if anyone cares at: http://www.twitch.tv/tmtigran

I hope to see some of you there.

Also remember.. This -is- a demo/beta/stress test. There may be more control options.. and you -can- disable Gyro... though I think more people might need to practice with it before dismissing it completely.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well... I played enough for today.
It is a good game, but 60€ is too much.
Whenever there it is at around 40€ I am in (as if it will ever happen).

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well... I played enough for today.
It is a good game, but 60€ is too much.
Whenever there it is at around 40€ I am in (as if it will ever happen).
I've just played a bunch of matches and didn't lose a single won. As expected strategy is needed obviously. Highly addictive multiplayer game!

About that, 60€? In UK the game's about £25 only. I prer-ordered for £22.95.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended my last match with a victory! Second place in the scoring :D I'm not that big on voice chat but I see why many people wanted it. It's a really fun and lighthearted shooter. I still can't justify 60 for it. Maybe Nintendo should consider selling a limited online mode version of this game. Something like 15 dollars for access to turf war.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I ended my last match with a victory! Second place in the scoring :D I'm not that big on voice chat but I see why many people wanted it. It's a really fun and lighthearted shooter. I still can't justify 60 for it. Maybe Nintendo should consider selling a limited online mode version of this game. Something like 15 dollars for access to turf war.
It's $60 in US? Bummer. We're getting it cheaper here.

By the way, I'm a Roller. I love painting everything and blowing the enemies up. :D

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Paid 35€ for my preorder for the Amiibo Edition.
So glad I did, was having loads of fun.
And there was one time I wasn't first, score-wise. That sucked.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The amiibos are physical DLC for what it's worth as without them you can't get certain content to use on the games although it's completely optional.

Shame though, the amiibos don't have upgradable gear which would make it a better deal than just clothes and missions. I'm going to play it online from day one so don't care about the missions.

They can't give Amiibos too much content.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Scribblenauts, batman arkham armored edition, mass effect 3, Mario kart, pikman 3 and others
I don't buy alot of games as I don't have a ton of cash
Those games have been out for ages and most Wii U owners have at least a couple of those games (not like there's much choice of quality games on the Wii U) already. MK8 is essential for the Wii U.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those games have been out for ages and most Wii U owners have at least a couple of those games (not like there's much choice of quality games on the Wii U) already. MK8 is essential for the Wii U.
To my there is as I don't buy many games (only have like 15 ps3 games over 5 years) and I missed out on most of those games and would like to play them.

Also 60 USD is outrageous las it should have been 40 like captain toad and the new kirby

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rollers arent as OP as everyone says they are. All you have to do to dodge them is 1. Not be in a narrow corridor, and 2, get on higher ground and shoot from above/behind them. Roller IS however OP when it comes to actually covering the area (but its meant for that)

EDIT: Also this is the demo, and one of the items is a land mine. Which, just from looking at it, I KNOW for fact its anti-roller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up