Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Krasnaya23

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I had used ReiNAND for quite a long time, because my N3DS already hacked with ReiNAND installed when I bought it. Some months ago, because of wanting to hack the 3DS by myself, I had formatted my SD and installed Menuhax + Homebrew Launcher + Luma3DS.

Now wanting to use ReiNAND again, but I cannot run it from Homebrew Launcher. When I tried it, the upper screen was stuck black with 1 green pixel. However, using Luma3DS to chain-load the arm9 payload of ReiNAND is fine. What could the error possibly be? Or maybe ReiNAND could not be launched from Homebrew Launcher?

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I had used ReiNAND for quite a long time, because my N3DS already hacked with ReiNAND installed when I bought it. Some months ago, because of wanting to hack the 3DS by myself, I had formatted my SD and installed Menuhax + Homebrew Launcher + Luma3DS.

Now wanting to use ReiNAND again, but I cannot run it from Homebrew Launcher. When I tried it, the upper screen was stuck black with 1 green pixel. However, using Luma3DS to chain-load the arm9 payload of ReiNAND is fine. What could the error possibly be? Or maybe ReiNAND could not be launched from Homebrew Launcher?
Hmm. I doubt that there is an issue with the *hax launcher. What version of ReiNand are you using?

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
Any news about ReiNand for B9S?
I need some Maki on my B9S setup [emoji14]
Haven't been able to work on it much. My 3ds is in Georgia right now.

I am using the latest version 5.1, with firmware.bin from GitHub.
[Edited] My N3DS is JP model.
Hmm. Strange. I'll look into it.

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Krasnaya23

Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't been able to work on it much. My 3ds is in Georgia right now.

Hmm. Strange. I'll look into it.

Thanks. Also, I believe the problem lies in the .dat launcher, because when I deleted it, and ran the homebrew entry point, it said I need ReiNAND.dat; That means everything until that point was fine.

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Also, I believe the problem lies in the .dat launcher, because when I deleted it, and ran the homebrew entry point, it said I need ReiNAND.dat; That means everything until that point was fine.
Yeah, I'm just gonna make the .dat a launcher for the arm9loaderhax.bin file.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1