Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I already did, ages ago.

By the way, @Reisyukaku, is there any way to disable Firmlaunch in this, so I could use the HBL exploit + FBI on SysNAND? How would I go about changing it myself in the source code?
Oh boy, here we lol. I explained this stupid myth earlier in the thread. you DONT want to disable firmlaunch, otherwise just dont boot the CFW, lol. if you want to have a firm loaded into mem that is identical to your current firmware, so that you DONT have AM issues when using sysupdater, then theres already an option to use the NAND's firm to do firmlaunch. One way or another the system is going to load the firmware, so im just emulating that process by decrying from nand, when i dont want FW spoof.

Reactions: d0k3

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh boy, here we lol. I explained this stupid myth earlier in the thread. you DONT want to disable firmlaunch, otherwise just dont boot the CFW, lol. if you want to have a firm loaded into mem that is identical to your current firmware, so that you DONT have AM issues when using sysupdater, then theres already an option to use the NAND's firm to do firmlaunch. One way or another the system is going to load the firmware, so im just emulating that process by decrying from nand, when i dont want FW spoof.
Alright! So, that's what happens when you press START + B? Looking into possibilities to streamline the process of installing FBI to systems that don't have it, that's why I'm asking.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
The initial release supported O3DS as well.
But now it's N3DS exclusive, so you'd be better off going with rxTools.

You'd have to dig around if you really wanted the o3DS version.
I might whip up a very basic o3ds version soon. Because reasons.
Personally i'd just use cakes on o3ds, but i digress

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I recompiled my autobooting 3dsx files against the latest ctrulib. It might improve the bootrate along with ctrbootmanager b08. I've yet to see it fail once (sysNAND version now tested, seems to work fine). Firmware.bin not included, as per usual.

Attachments

• ReiNand-Autoboot-pack.zip
    751.7 KB · Views: 434
Last edited by daxtsu,

HighMans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recompiled my autobooting 3dsx files against the latest ctrulib. It might improve the bootrate along with ctrbootmanager b08. I've yet to see it fail once (sysNAND version now tested, seems to work fine). Firmware.bin not included, as per usual.

Is it better to boot off the .3dsx file or the .dat file?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Reisyukaku, I have a feature request, but you can consider it low priority if you want: it'd be nice to have firmware spoofing like Gateway's, so that things that require 9.6 or higher won't sit on the red 3DS logo screen forever (I know in the future it won't help if they switch to a new SDK, but meh, such is life with 9.5 N3DS emuNAND), or require editing CIAs/exheaders. I'm mainly interested in installing the eShop from 10.x (which works on 9.5, but only with Gateway, since it spoofs when things run), so we can use the eShop again without needing HANS.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
@Reisyukaku, I have a feature request, but you can consider it low priority if you want: it'd be nice to have firmware spoofing like Gateway's, so that things that require 9.6 or higher won't sit on the red 3DS logo screen forever (I know in the future it won't help if they switch to a new SDK, but meh, such is life with 9.5 N3DS emuNAND), or require editing CIAs/exheaders. I'm mainly interested in installing the eShop from 10.x (which works on 9.5, but only with Gateway, since it spoofs when things run), so we can use the eShop again without needing HANS.
Well thats the thing. The way to firmware spoof is normally by using a higher firmware during firmlaunch. I cant get a higher firmware because I cant decrypt them. etc
Theres not much i can do from a cfw point of view i dont think. I was gonna try using NTR to find a way around since i regularly use reinand with NTR3

Reactions: daxtsu

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thats the thing. The way to firmware spoof is normally by using a higher firmware during firmlaunch. I cant get a higher firmware because I cant decrypt them. etc
Theres not much i can do from a cfw point of view i dont think. I was gonna try using NTR to find a way around since i regularly use reinand with NTR3
That was my understanding as well, which makes me wonder wtf GW does to make it work :/

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

If you do, please share with us.

likearls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

When Gateway updated to 3.4, Gateway said "We also improved the firmware spoofing a bit, as now an additional kernel version check is disabled."
Is this the reason gateway can run latest eshop?

Last edited by likearls,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it