Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
Just finished this game thanks to this patch. AWESOMe job on the translation by the way. The game itself...eh...not so much.

What are you talking about, probably the main reason why Dark Nemesis translated this game was because it was a good game
dry.gif

Anyway, nice job on the translation! I can't believe it, I've been following this topic for a long time, and after around half a year, this translation is still being worked on! Nice Job!

saldite

Dumb As Hell
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
yay, wating for 100% then download
Er...It might as well be 100% already.
The few missing bits aren't really that important and it's unlikely you'll find them unless you're looking for them.

But whatevah...
Your choice, domon.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the text on the in-game encyclopedia translated? You know, the big screen with the info on Soma cages and such...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
The patch causes some strange error in the ROM hedder, the icon dissapears!
It comes up on my Acekard2i (Running AKAIO 1.5, not 1.5.1) as a "DS Program File"
WTF!?
Here's how to fix that:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=167961

And Darth already said that he won't be completing this translation and he's made it public for others to finish.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
And Darth already said that he won't be completing this translation and he's made it public for others to finish.
It was always public, I just ended up doing most of the work myself. I'm not dropping it though, just busy with other projects right now, so any help would definitely be appreciated.

JeremiahLoh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
htt
XP
Country
Malaysia
Excellent translation, especially since this was only done by mostly one person.
yaywii.gif
Some of my minor help?
- Shorten the name of Dual Tornado Slash to just "Tornado Slash" ,It exceeds the Space available when shown on the ability buttons.
- There is a typo in the In-Game Library on the Darks where "Learn" is misspelled "lear" .

Also I think Blood Soul isn't working as it is describing on the Translation as it doesn't restore SP despite you receiving damage.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
A very enjoyable game, bizarre it never got an official translation. This is just as good, if not better than most official ones anyway.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is all the dialogue translated? I don't understand why you work so hard to get a translation to 97% and then give up. Your in the home stretch and you throw in the towel?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
is all the dialogue translated? I don't understand why you work so hard to get a translation to 97% and then give up. Your in the home stretch and you throw in the towel?
Yeah all the dialogue is done. He's stated before that he hasn't given up, he's just very busy with several other projects. The remaining untranslated stuff is the glossary, which you can completely ignore and still fully understand the story. You could do as I've done, and use the SomaTrans program he's provided to copy/paste the newly translated glossary sections into the game. It also lets you manually fix errors, like Devon Cave 1 and 2 erroneously being called Gavon Cave 1 and 2.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Lazy727 said:

The game is completely playable I finish it a couple of time now and didn't run into a single Japanese line (iin the glossary you can find untranslated stuff), this seems like a trend that repeats every couple of months asking about the remaining %, there should be a message in a giant size with bright colors stating this is fully playable.

Soma Bringer is 100% playable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And Mario Wonder sounds like a Mario with old timers disease walking the streets lost.