Status
Not open for further replies.

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
i'm not sure wat it is. it's called backup creator it has a common key with it and you just drag the game iso on to it and it makes a partition of it and thats the one you burn dont know where i found it but it worked for me but now i dont need it thanks to you guys on here

That's the old decrypter used on the BL 0.1.. it hasn't been used since we "evolved" to 0.3/Gamma/CIOScorp/etc....

JaRaMiLLo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
@JaraMillo

dude that nintendo girl is in my pack 1

@myers - lad just start the pack at phrase 2

that is all
cool.gif
(always wanted to say that lol)

and... where is this pack for pal version
ohmy.gif
?

anyone has prove pl 0.27 whit softmii? any issue?

lolorlofl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
demetrie6 said:
AsosaYoung said:
lolorlofl said:
AsosaYoung said:
demetrie6 said:
sorry AsosaYoung i wasnt speaking to you in general i was just saying about my prediciment if anybody has used backup creator before they have burned the game it wont work so if i want to keep playing the games i have i need to use gamma until i get more thats all

It's all gravy! Just here to learn and help. Never heard of backup creator so you know your problem so now you can fix it.
Good Luck!
I think he's talking about decrypting or "patching" the .iso's before burning. I did that to 3 of my backups and they didn't work from the disc channel after doing SoftMii. Now I have to get them back, lol.

It must be decrypted because I have IOS Patcher and have patch the IOS of (Red Steel, Sam & Max, Far Cry,etc etc.).

Xras: As soon as you install the .app with SoftMii Tweak you have to HARD boot the Wii. Then reboot it.
i'm not sure wat it is. it's called backup creator it has a common key with it and you just drag the game iso on to it and it makes a partition of it and thats the one you burn dont know where i found it but it worked for me but now i dont need it thanks to you guys on here
I used the same thing
tongue.gif

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my Main Menu doesn't load after installing SoftMii Tweaks?
HBC loads, and so does Preloader.
(installed 42.app on NTSC)

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just downloaded yesterday going to install tonight but before i do that i want to know how good is the region free does a pal game still look black and white on a ntscu wii with a messed up screen.
i have starfall is it worth keeping starfall if i install the softmii.asking about region free for pal games on ntsc wii because i read full region free.i see miso optional what is that.

sorry for all the questions i just found out about softmii about 3 days ago i don't really know how long its been out there.it sounds good to have because it has a lot features.

"Diagnostic Menu (Recovery) access through GCport1 Y-Button" that is used for if a wii is almost about to brick right.

before anyone says search for these answers before i post i already tried that and i didn't really find anything.

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why i still use gamma loader is because i have more compatibility then with softmii.
btw i have a pal wii and for example dragon quest swords works with gamma but not with softmii.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well still not working and i followed all steps it wont load resident Evil 4 backup and mario kart Original is not working turns my wiimote off and hangs whats up with it?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameshark uhm dragon quest swords runs perfect from the disc channel.
I have higher compatability with softmii than gamma, if your getting the oposite its because you missed an important step in the install, or have most of your games patched, as disc channel has to be 1:1 copy And NO YOU DO NOT NEED STARFALL. You need to use the ARC and install starfall hacks through it. The few hacks that arent included in ARC are taken care of by preloader

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok restarted and discabled BOTH region setting down the bottom and seems to load both NTSC and PAL NOW going to try some 249 patched and will let you know

Pikkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
Pikkon 4 steps:
Systemmenu wad
ARC
Preloader
Cioscorps
Optional:
SoftMii Tweaks

Ok thanks for all of your help bro,sorry but what does the Systemmenu wad do,is it the 4 wads that come in the SoftMii package,also do I really need to reinstall preloader and Cioscorps.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
if you add read, you'd know that you NEED starfall for softmii to work

ok your right i just reread the readme and seen i still need stasrfall i would have ended up seeing that later today when i install this because i am going to do this step by step anyways.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fst312 said:
kimikal27 said:
if you add read, you'd know that you NEED starfall for softmii to work

ok your right i just reread the readme and seen i still need stasrfall i would have ended up seeing that later today when i install this because i am going to do this step by step anyways.

man... friendly advice :
read the 50 pages...
you are way over your head here
it's just a warning

myers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkdsguy said:
myers said:
sorry if this is a daft question

my wii is softmodded and using gamma to play backups can i do an official update to give me virgin system so i can start fresh with the softmii

cheers
yes but after you do the update you must do a downgrade

thanks matey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz