Status
Not open for further replies.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikkon said:
Also for my japanese games not showing in the disc channel.When I installed SoftMii I started from phase 3 because I already had 3.2U and starfall installed,I know in the info it says something about installing special starfall hacks but I thought that would be no good since I already had starfall installed before.Now I followed the directions just fine,the only thing I did not install was the custom health screen menu,I already had the health screen menu disabled from starfall so I did not select it in preloader.

Any help would be great guys.
smile.gif

In the readme did it say to install special starfall hacks.

18) Answer "YES" when it asks you to install special starfall-type hacks. Wait for finish, can take a few minutes.

Simple directions.

Just my opinion. If you are updating from a working set up of the Backuplauncher to SoftMii it is better to run your Wii version of the systemmenu wad. That will remove Starfall ( I believe it and preload has issues) then start from ARC it has starfall hacks, Preloader has the rest. Follow it step by step to YOU JUST GOT SOFTMII'D

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any links from my site must be renamed to .zip still a small bug in the code. It'll get fixed eventually. Also I'll be starting in on Pal Screens now that i finally have a working 45.app to go from.
Some may ask why i'm still making them now that healthii is out and everyone can make their own...
Well honestly its because alot of people are still having problems with healthii and starting later today I'll be customizing the a text on all of my new healthsreens, which as i'm sure you know healthii cannot do.

demetrie6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UREEKA!!! got it! found the problem all my games where ran through backup creator so the dont play on the disc channel

thank god

this is fantastic keep up the good work lads
gbasp.gif

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
press B to reboot with hooks does not work anymore in gamma loader since installing softmod instead i get a code dump?

why is it?

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
goku1980 said:
heath screens
darkdsguy said:
AsosaYoung said:
Remember: 42/NTSC 45/PAL
in th softmii 9.5 downloaded from clarky sig came with 45.APP and i have a NTSC Wii
I knew that what i mean is that he should include in the package the 42.APP too and write in the guide which use depending in your console

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameshark said:
press B to reboot with hooks does not work anymore in gamma loader since installing softmod instead i get a code dump?

why is it?
i think its got to do whith the cios's since its allready rung the cios it needs that it dumps the code (im not s coder but i think this is the reason)

LenWobbler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FRanatic said:
At the risk of being flamed:

With ARC region fix AND the PL region fix Wii Fit doesn't boot any more (it show up, but boots into black screen)
The removed the hacks and voila... It booted just fine

So what gives, do they counteract ?
Is this a know issue ?

ey FRantic, I had the same problem. All but Wii Fit would work. I just disabled the Force Region Hacks in Preloader and all is grrrreat!!

myers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry if this is a daft question

my wii is softmodded and using gamma to play backups can i do an official update to give me virgin system so i can start fresh with the softmii

cheers

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameshark said:

why is it?

Why are you still using a Backuplauncher
wacko.gif
Thats what SoftMii is the next level in loading Backup's. No more need for a Launcher, play games right from the Disc Channel.

QUOTE(myers @ Jan 29 2009, 08:42 AM) sorry if this is a daft question

my wii is softmodded and using gamma to play backups can i do an official update to give me virgin system so i can start fresh with the softmii

cheers

Just my opinion. If you are updating from a working set up of the Backuplauncher to SoftMii it is better to run your Wii version of the systemmenu wad. That will remove Starfall ( I believe it and preload has issues) then start from ARC it has starfall hacks, Preloader has the rest. Follow it step by step to YOU JUST GOT SOFTMII'D

demetrie6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i need to use the launcher cause all my games were ran through back up creator and dont work with softmii doh! just need to get some more lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.