Priiloader - 0.10.0 RC3 Release - Now with WiiU compatability

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
As the dev that introduced the Wiis deflicker setting to the masses, no, it won't.

Nintendont has it's own deflicker filter settings and Wii games boot with the deflicker filter enabled most of the time.
have you actually launched a wii vc game on a wii u which vwii has priiloader's deflicker remover hack enabled?

lurkerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As the dev that introduced the Wiis deflicker setting to the masses, no, it won't.

Nintendont has it's own deflicker filter settings and Wii games boot with the deflicker filter enabled most of the time.
Apologies if this is a silly question then- a user running their content from the WiiU main menu via forwarders would install priiloader for which advantages / reasons?

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, a Wii U owner here. I see in the actions section on the GitHub that "Wiimmfi patch for WiiU" has been added, but I guess that was after it's last release. So is that in the cue for it's next public release?

Prry87

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there a hack in priiloader that skips the check when you have the Drive lens damaged or disconnected On the Wii ? That you can only play Gamecube and virtual console games but not Wii games in any loader

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

jul16ares

Trophies
XP
Country
France
vwii region free option should works for ntsc Wii WiiVC injects on pal device ?
I get black screen, but maybe caused by incompatible hdd thumb drive

Last edited by jul16ares,

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is there a hack in priiloader that skips the check when you have the Drive lens damaged or disconnected On the Wii ? That you can only play Gamecube and virtual console games but not Wii games in any loader
I also want this hack, when lose optical drive, vwii can still function normally :lol: :hrth:

Reactions: impeeza

waywardLam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know It was discussed a bit earlier in this thread, but I'm not sure if there are any new developments on this front;

Do we know of a way to install both a custom theme for vWii while also having the newest Priiloader installed on vwii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto