Priiloader - 0.10.0 RC3 Release - Now with WiiU compatability

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is AHBPROT? also does this priiloader currently contain any bugs or negative effects on the vwii?
The only issue I encountered was related to USB Loader GX which after installing Priiloader on my Wii U some of my Wii games would no longer boot. Upon removing Priiloader the games launched fine again. There was a report of this issue on the Github project page, but it was closed by the dev until more details are known as to why this is happening.

Reactions: zigoraty

zigoraty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The only issue I encountered was related to USB Loader GX which after installing Priiloader on my Wii U some of my Wii games would no longer boot. Upon removing Priiloader the games launched fine again. There was a report of this issue on the Github project page, but it was closed by the dev until more details are known as to why this is happening.
Oh thank you, what a pity! I was wanting to unlock the wii system options, to be able to change the resolution in the image options on the vwii itself.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh thank you, what a pity! I was wanting to unlock the wii system options, to be able to change the resolution in the image options on the vwii itself.
@zigoraty, the developer of USB Loader GX recently addressed this issue attached here below which mirrors the issues I was having.
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking?

Priiloader 0.10.0 changes the index for system menu assets on vWii and that breaks banners for USB Loader GX. This issue has already been fixed for the next release though, so until I release it you should either avoid using Priiloader or go to the loaders GUI settings and set Game Window Mode to Rotating Disc.

He has already made the fix but until he releases a new build of USB Loader GX follow the instructions he outlines above.

zigoraty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed it and everything is working perfectly including the hacks but when loading the "priiloader load" through the homebrew channel these names appear on the screen before the priiloader menu loads. I would like to know if this is normal, does anyone know?

Attachments

• 20230903_214901.jpg
    20230903_214901.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 32

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed it and everything is working perfectly including the hacks but when loading the "priiloader load" through the homebrew channel these names appear on the screen before the priiloader menu loads. I would like to know if this is normal, does anyone know?
Yes. Priiloader has to do some weird stuff for vWii to work. Magic Words are one of them.

• Love
Reactions: zigoraty

Deleted member 466238

Trophies
XP
Hi. I tried changing the System Menu IOS with Priiloader on Wii U (vWii) to get Fakemote to work, but every time I try to go to the System Menu it gives me the error "ES_Diverify failed! Is the IOS patched? IOS v252". Is this a bug with Priiloader on vWii? Or is this just not possible to do on the Wii U? I remember doing this on a regular Wii and it worked perfectly. Any help is appreciated!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi. I tried changing the System Menu IOS with Priiloader on Wii U (vWii) to get Fakemote to work, but every time I try to go to the System Menu it gives me the error "ES_Diverify failed! Is the IOS patched? IOS v252". Is this a bug with Priiloader on vWii? Or is this just not possible to do on the Wii U? I remember doing this on a regular Wii and it worked perfectly. Any help is appreciated!
https://github.com/DacoTaco/priiloader/issues/351#issuecomment-1712539203

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Have you received any undisclosed information? Are there any exciting features?

https://github.com/DacoTaco/priiloader/releases/tag/0.10.0

Priiloader_v0_10.zip : Installer of Priiloader, new hacks_hash is included
hacks_hash.ini : hacks file
LoadPriiloader.zip : tool to load priiloader from HBC
PriiloaderWiiUForwarder.zip : tool to load the installed priiloader inside vWii from WiiU system menu (aroma)

New Features​

• Add vWii compatability !
  • Add ability to load Wii and gamecube discs
    • this ignores region of the discs
    • this also does not apply any hacks
  • Add setting to prioritize USB access over SD
  • Priiloader can revive your plants through zombism
  • Added Support for System Menu 1.0
  • Show Priiloader after installation
    • Priiloader will launch when booting System Menu
  • Added new hacks
    • Block disc autoboot
    • Remove Deflicker
  • Refactor device access
    • Priiloader no longer waits for the usb drive to respond when mounting
  • Added Return to installed file

Fixes & Improvements​

• Fix launching channels from another region
    • this only applies to channels launched by priiloader
  • Refactor the region free hacks on SM < 4.3
  • Fix Online updates after my host broke it (again)
  • Correctly check for the gamecube shutdown flag
  • Fix clearing bss section with .elf files
  • Fix typo in installer
  • Fix launching SM on IOS < 28
  • Fix dvd active check
  • Refactor meta.xml parsing
  • Refactor versioning in priiloader
  • set screen to black before loading title or binary
  • fix hacks randomly not being loaded correctly
  • various hacks_hash changes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?