Help with PriiLoader and RegionFree Everything setting.

CSurgeITCB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I got a PAL copy of Pokémon Box as it is compatible with the USA GBA games. I put in BOX, go to the Disc Channel, and then black screen. Given it is the only PAL game I own, I did check the dive by using NTSC Colosseum and that loaded through the Disc Channel fine. To make sure it would be able to be read, I updated PriiLoader to the newest beta version to get the Load Disc Option in the menu that skips the region check and the game loads so everything on that end is fine, with proper coloration so I know it’s not runnin lg in 60Hz(Kyogre and Groudon were discolored in the 60Hz mode in Nintendont). Any reason specifically that this game would not load in the Disc Channel with the hacks enabled but will if I bypass the disc channel it will run with PriiLoader?

SN: I don’t want to use Nintendont and USB Loader GX to run it. If it didn’t matter, I would just use “.nkit.iso” files from VIMMS Lair but it does and I like using OG hardware as opposed to emulation even if it’s done on OG hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch