Homebrew Snes9xGX Cover+ & co

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would be awesome. as cool as it is to setup wiiflow like in that youtube video with all the roms, the downside is that you lose all the extra features the emulators offer(save state, video filters, controller configs, etc)

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure exactly how you made the 3d views of the carts and boxes... i just assumed u were using some kind of program to change the perspective and apply it to a cart/box template? im not sure... :wtf:

Yeah, through photoshop.. Just a heads up, i got one round of Carts almost done, I'll try to get these all done by the end of the week! Boosh. I dunno if i'll have time to add the art to the side bar of the 3D boxes though.. does any one have any "wheel art" (Cleaned Up logo art, that they would like to throw on the sidebar) that may want to take on this task? If there's any takers lemme know.. I'm too involved in another project to take that on right now. If not, I may just release them without the "sidebar." They'll still look good though. :P

did u ever see these packs. button, banner and logo art.

http://gbatemp.net/topic/184598-need-a-bit-of-graphics-help-for-gx-emulator-mod/page__view__findpost__p__3808130

also, for those of you who arent aware of hyperspin, check this out:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=116

and

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=115

they have tons of box art and wheel art, etc. just make an account and login. its worth it.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure exactly how you made the 3d views of the carts and boxes... i just assumed u were using some kind of program to change the perspective and apply it to a cart/box template? im not sure... :wtf:

Yeah, through photoshop.. Just a heads up, i got one round of Carts almost done, I'll try to get these all done by the end of the week! Boosh. I dunno if i'll have time to add the art to the side bar of the 3D boxes though.. does any one have any "wheel art" (Cleaned Up logo art, that they would like to throw on the sidebar) that may want to take on this task? If there's any takers lemme know.. I'm too involved in another project to take that on right now. If not, I may just release them without the "sidebar." They'll still look good though. :P

did u ever see these packs. button, banner and logo art.

http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__3808130

also, for those of you who arent aware of hyperspin, check this out:

http://www.hyperspin...p?do=cat&id=116

and

http://www.hyperspin...p?do=cat&id=115

they have tons of box art and wheel art, etc. just make an account and login. its worth it.

The bases for the Majority of my collections are from Hyperspin! I just posted a new thread dedicated to covers only, and they are fully credited! Greaaat Site!

Here's the new cover thread!

Cover Collections for Emulators with Cover Support

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I did was change to a larger sd card and that fixed my problem. Too many diff. emulators and covers and what not filling my sd card. Not sure what that all mattered but it fixed my problem :/

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Hey, for any of you interested in using the EMULATORS from the WiiFlow GUI (with all the emulator features still working, I think) NOT just injected into NAND emulation channels :
FIX94 posted this back on the WiiFlow Thread.

OK, here is a full package with svn r249, scummvm mod1, wii64 mod1, genplus mod2, fceugx, snes9xgx, vbagx mod5:
http://www.mediafire...u4m9ai63ukn7pz9
I think you just have to have used the normal emulators before so you have all the config files in place for each (or you can just run the included modded versions once each and they'll create the folders and stuff. I think WiiXplorer is the easiest way to do that.)
See the thread for details.

Edit : This would be good to mention, too.

JayMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please make a couple of missing japan games similar to the gundam wing and dragon ball z ones. I would like them to look like the american box art with the same bordering. If anyone could make a custom box art for Yuu Yuu Hakusho 2 Kakutou no Sho and Yuu Yuu Hakusho Final I would really appreciate it. There the only 2 games that have missing box art for me. Thanks!!! Here is the profile on gamefaqs - http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/564285-yuu-yuu-hakusho-2-kakutou-no-sho http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/564851-yuu-yuu-hakusho-final

galen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have managed to compile with devkit r26 and newest libogc to get new wiimotes working? i got dsi on lauch.

Official no cover revs give dsi too.

poma2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems that 776 is the maximum number of games which is allowed.
Vbagx doesn't recognize more for me (gb advance folder)
I put 850 games in this folder but from letter T to Z they don't appear in coverflow.
Does someone have this problem too?

Wiimpathy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is the end my friend. :P
I don't think Tantric cares about the "mods" cause I'm the 3rd "modder" and now there's Wiiflow for those only interested in the most popular emulators (you have almost all nintendo emu in it).

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Too bad, I personally prefer having covers in the emulator itself, i don't like having to exit to wiiflow to load another game when it's just there in browser but i guess letting emulators emulate and frontends show the bells and whistles is more easy to maintain.

Wiimpathy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I admit that I have mixed opinions regarding Wiiflow's emulators support. Wiiflow's gui is so clean and sexy. On the other hand it's not finished yet and there are some emulators missing.
That's just personal taste too but I'd like to have atari st (one of my favourite machine), amiga and dos games. However, due to the lack of interest and a hardest task I doubt it will happen.
Anyway, you have coding knowledge Jacobeian so I'm sure you can update the "mods".
To be honest, I'm a bit fed up with some attitudes (and above all I have real life obligations :( ) but it wouldn't be a problem if we can help each other with this if you really want.
Have fun everybody! :D

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To be honest, I'm a bit fed up with some attitudes (and above all I have real life obligations :( ) but it wouldn't be a problem if we can help each other with this if you really want.

That's how I feel about it. If I were to integrate the cover support I'd be signing up to support it - and/or getting all the related feature requests/bug reports/complaints/hate mail

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the wiiflow emus are a pain to set up and get working you have to tweak over 9000 settings to get them to work right i prefer my emus all separate with covers.

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Um... whats wrong with adding game covers option to the emus? Currently im using a version of the 3 emulators (NES, SNES, GBA) that supports covers and I havent update cuz I dont want to lose the game covers support...

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would only use this mod if downloading the covers right from the emu gui was implemented.
Also a database with id's for all roms would be handy.

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's how I'd like to see it done - but I haven't had the time or motivation to work on such a project. I was hoping someone else might but it never materialized like it did for the USB loaders.

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok but what about the ones that already have the covers saved on our wiis? You know the ones that went thru the process to get the covers they wanted to save them in a folder. Sure that option of the emu automatically downloading and placing the covers where they should go is great but there are some people that already have the covers they want. Having the covers view option in the new emus would be great for us!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet...