• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it, stop posting nonsense in this thread, please. It's flooding over into the other one. Sooner or later, all of GBAtemp will be over there being dicks to this guy, and HE won't upload it, either.

Edit: We still don't know shit. Know what you're talking about before you post. For the sake of everyone.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Got my legit copy this morning. Dumped it with CleanRip, converted it to .wbfs with WIT (4.07 GB without the Update-Partition) and been playing it for around 40 Minutes on CFG 70 and d2x v6 (Base 56). Everything works fine until now. Fun Fact: The ID is SOUP01 :rofl2:.

So yeah, enjoy the wait, I guess :P.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my legit copy this morning. Dumped it with CleanRip, converted it to .wbfs with WIT (4.07 GB without the Update-Partition) and been playing it for around 40 Minutes on CFG 70 and d2x 6 (Base 56). Everything works fine until now. Fun Fact: The ID is SOUP01 :rofl2:.

I really advise you do not tease the impatient 400-500 people sitting here twiddling our thumbs. Thanks for the ID though.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got my legit copy this morning. Dumped it with CleanRip, converted it to .wbfs with WIT (4.07 GB without the Update-Partition) and been playing it for around 40 Minutes on CFG 70 and d2x v6 (Base 56). Everything works fine until now. Fun Fact: The ID is SOUP01 :rofl2:.

why tell us that when you don´t want to share?

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country

SOUP01 eh? Wonder why that is? xD

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about you guys just fucking ignore everyone else except me? How's that? It seems like no one else knows what the hell they are talking about.

Back on topic: He JUST finished his download. He'll be in the process of extracting the files any time now. Once he launches the game through Dolphin, we will know the truth. Just shut up and wait for another update.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about you guys just fucking ignore everyone else except me? How's that? It seems like no one else knows what the hell they are talking about.

Back on topic: He JUST finished his download. He'll be in the process of extracting the files any time now. Once he launches the game through Dolphin, we will know the truth. Just shut up and wait for another update.
The anticipation is killing me... really hope it's real, I would love to play this game over the weekend

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I beg to fucking differ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle