• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Won't these Swiss shops get sued by Nintendo if they release it earlier then the 18th?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay guises, you might find finding alternative acronyms for piracy sites funny, but it's still against the rules.
Don't make me need to trash half-a-thread like now.

Please don't do that again, 'kay? Thanks :D

Reactions: 1 person

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In Holland the release date is still set to the 18th, but since it's out day after tomorrow in Swiss i am sure it will leak any moment now.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
you sure it wasn't just a mistake for Skyrim which releases 11/11/11? Its pretty easy to confuse with Skyward i guess......

Reactions: 1 person

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
excellent, lets hope our swiss bros hook us up. and i know its been said before in other threads, but justi ncase, i am actually going to buy this game too, but it comes out 24th in Australia, so if i can get it on the 11th i damn well am not going to wait 13 days just for the official release :)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
So close now, I can feel it! Hopefully I'll be playing by Friday!
Will this support all European languages?
Pal=Multi5. Don't think there's ever been any exception if the game was published by Nintendo. CoD had language specific releases, but that's the only example I know.

Oh, and I love how some people think it will leak within the next two days and that you can play it asap. Even if it will be leaked (which I doubt if the game only gets sold this early in Switzerland), there's still a high chance that it will have a new AP, and the last time a game from Ninty had one (NSMBW), it took 1-2 days until it was playable. I wouldn't expect too much, just saying...

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool thanks ;-)

And I doubt there'll be much, if any, AP there's been no update for months and it seems as if Ninty has given up with protecting the Wii.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool thanks ;-)

And I doubt there'll be much, if any, AP there's been no update for months and it seems as if Ninty has given up with protecting the Wii.
Yep, exactly judging by the contents of the demo disc looks like it even runs on the same version of IOS56 that Kirby does. So yeah like you said don't think there will be any issues =)

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
If it's true, that would be nice :) I've preordered SS yesterday, and they told me that it will arrive 1 or 2 days before release date...

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Hmm.... seeing this drop early is making me hope that Assassin's Creed: Revelations drops early as well...
Even though I won't get to play it til the 19th :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol