Hacking Search For Cubic Ninja Copies (Post Most Recent In-Stock Findings Here)

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another reason i pulled the trigger on two copies is because i thought a GW rom wouldn't be usable for this exploit but it apparently is, can't cancel my orders after shipping. i have two 3ds's 1 4.5 the other 9.2.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not even been tempted for one minute to try to sell my copies. I could easily get enough money right now from these to pretty much pay for a brand new console. But, I could also just go to work for one single day and earn that much money legitimately, without ripping anyone off.

I guess that's why I can't comprehend people trying to cash in on this. I'd rather hook people up than take advantage of them, but that's just me.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The basis of comparison was intentionally something that would drive a point home through vivid imagery. In for a penny, in for a pound. That was essentially my rebuttal. Arguing that one's own vice or character flaw isn't really that big a deal because other people are worse does not erase one's own vice or flaw. That is just a flimsy attempt to dilute the impact of one's own distasteful actions.
Fair enough I guess.
My mistake, I'll be sure to not reply to any of your comments from now on. That "LMFAO how adorable" post was enough

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I had my order canceled today and I'm not going to reorder. I've got my gateway and that's all I need. I'm not going to even spend $30 for a capability I already have. I'm really at a loss why people are working themselves into a lather over this exploit. Buy a Gateway
and so smealums decision to release a homebrew only exploit leads to everyone needing to resort to pirating the game......kinda ironic

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
More sales of Sky3DS confirmed?

Technically it will support homebrew somewhat LOL
yeah talk about a good idea in theory backfiring, now that people are kinda forced to buy a card that runs roms in order to get homebrew kinda defeats the object of trying to do the right thing and prevent piracy.....nintendo should just stick it back up on eshop rather than let the money go to flashcard companies

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Neo Draven, when will you be giving away your copies? I got this email today. Im so angry.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attachments

• dammmmm.png
    dammmmm.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 318

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ffs i think everyone should just go on strike and not buy any copies from these scum bags.....here's hoping someone comes forwards with a more viable entry point, smealum really didn't think this one through he should of got trusted people to buy them all up before announcing it to prevent all this BS price hiking and limit each address to like 2 copies max
That's harmless though. The bad type of piracy is the kind that cripples sales and development.
yeah but once people have the flashcard its like coaxing them to the darkside, im sure they will then use it for more than a cubic ninja repro XD

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah really the game's developers aren't even in business any more, and a vast majority of copies being sold are second hand, so anyone involved in the game's production are barely seeing a penny from this surge regardless of whether it's pirated or not, especially when compared to the nasty prices some scalpers are selling at.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, but it had to come out...

No it really didn't, and I don't know why this petty, pointless bickering has kept up as long as it has? This thread was started for people to share finds of in-stock copies of the games, so maybe everyone keeps their arguments to PM and we can all get along :D

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah really the game's developers aren't even in business any more, and a vast majority of copies being sold are second hand, so anyone involved in the game's production are barely seeing a penny from this surge regardless of whether it's pirated or not, especially when compared to the nasty prices some scalpers are selling at.

Marvelous AQL is the publisher and were still selling it on the eShop. It was before Xseed came around so Ubisoft published the game overseas.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
40 Dollars on ebay used, damn priceblink why would you send me to pages with the game out of stock! haha Oh well, game is on the way~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1