Hacking Search For Cubic Ninja Copies (Post Most Recent In-Stock Findings Here)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I had my order canceled today and I'm not going to reorder. I've got my gateway and that's all I need. I'm not going to even spend $30 for a capability I already have. I'm really at a loss why people are working themselves into a lather over this exploit. Buy a Gateway

Very large number of users do not own a 4.5 console. Plus GW 9.2 support is to be released, which is highly possible that there will be restrictions compared to 4.5 due to cart emulation and no DS exploit. This is why there is a mad rush into getting something homberew running on official systems with up to date software,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I went to my local store and they had 2 for 4.99$ each. I am willing to sell my second one for 100$.

Pip'

You're retarded. Noone buys that game for more than the original price only because it can run some simple homebrew apps now since a flashcard is way below 100 $ anyways and can do more. Everyone paying only close to the prices of flashcards for this deserves an idiot award xD

AntnioMoura

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought my PAL version from eBay sealed for 49.99€ (shipping from Spain included).
I couldn't find a copy in any store in Porto, Portugal. :(
I kinda regret it now because i could have used that money to get a GW or SKY3DS (if the exploit works with any), even though im with the latest 3DS Firmware...

Hey...sent PM...let me know if you can help.

D

Deleted User

bought it yesterday in the morning for 4 € .... today on the same place its 200 € lol... crazy

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody who pays these extortionate prices is a moron. If you're willing to pay £80 for a game or even $100 or so for a game, just shop around for a 4.5 3DS instead! There will be plenty available. This thread blows my mind, especially pip .. goodluck selling it for $100. There's always some idiots around willing to help out extortion experts like yourself. Imagine if Smea was as selfish as you, and decided to charge people roughly around 200% for the price of the game.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anybody who pays these extortionate prices is a moron. If you're willing to pay £80 for a game or even $100 or so for a game, just shop around for a 4.5 3DS instead! There will be plenty available. This thread blows my mind, especially pip .. goodluck selling it for $100. There's always some idiots around willing to help out extortion experts like yourself. Imagine if Smea was as selfish as you, and decided to charge people roughly around 200% for the price of the game.

Smea should've bought all Cubic Ninja games around with all of his money before releasing the exploit so that he could sell it to morons for double or triple the price. xD

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
You're retarded. Noone buys that game for more than the original price only because it can run some simple homebrew apps now since a flashcard is way below 100 $ anyways and can do more. Everyone paying only close to the prices of flashcards for this deserves an idiot award xD
Strange way of thinking since I am getting PMs for it. I am sorry you couldn't find one and can't afford my spare copy.

Pip'

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Strange way of thinking since I am getting PMs for it. I am sorry you couldn't find one and can't afford my spare copy.

Pip'

Lol, I don't even have a 3DS yet and if I get one I'll take my 59 € for a Gateway flashcard. I've got plenty of offers for this game which are in the range of 40 € though. :rofl:

Reactions: fadeyt

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Pip'

Can't afford it lol whether I can or not is irrelevant, but seeing as though I have two 3DS XL's one on 9.2 and one on 4.5, I have no need for it. I just hope people aren't stupid enough to pay you. But if they are they are, my finances are irrelevant, It sounds like you need the money if anything when you're looking for 200% profit, greedy fuck. I'll be playing homebrew on my gateway, luckily enough for me I didn't have to deal with a money grabbing selfish cunt. Thanks for popping in.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Nintendo continuously monitors all threats to its products' security," a company spokesperson told Eurogamer. "We will take the necessary technical and legal steps to prevent the facilitation of piracy and to protect intellectual property rights".

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday I placed an order for 30 euro. Now the game lists as Out of Stock and my order status still says Waiting. So I'm not sure what to expect, it's supposed to be next-day delivery.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually this Game is made artifically rare because of all those people buying several oft cards all together only hoping to sell them for more than they spend for it. But if people would be more intelligent they would just not buy it for a ridicioulus price -.- if there will be no other way plus good homebrew I might buy it sooner or later but I won't pay more than maybe 15€ at Max

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu